Rebel Heart (The Spoiler Zone) III (No link posting or requesting)

SoS, you are in for a treat with Madonna's vocals. One of my favourite lines (with her voice) is 'I would drive to the ends of the earth for you....' in 'Bodyshop'. Very emotive.

there are a lot of incredibly emotive bits of delivery on this album, I find particularly on Best Night. I think the end of the bridge

"repeat it like a mantra (for you)/I'm in love, I'm in love" is my favourite point on the whole album.

Taking from the original leak list (whether it is legit or not), here is what has surfaced. Messiah is the only messy one with different sites having different listings.

Leaks in bold

Addicted (New Vox)

Addicted (Short Portishead Mix)

Addicted (The One That Got Away) - #1 (3:10)

Addicted (The One That Got Away) - Demo #2 (3:56) 2014-07-03

Addicted (The One That Got Away) (Demo #7)

Alone With You (Rather be alone) (3:02)

Autotune Baby / Rock Me - Demo #1 (3:59)

Autotune Baby / Rock Me - Demo #2 (3:47)

Back That Up (Do It) (Demo #1) - 3:31 2014-06-11

Beautiful Scars (Demo #2) (4:08)

Best Night (Demo #1) - 3:47

Best Night (Demo #2) - 3:32

Best Night (Demo #3) - 3:31 New Key Ruff 06.12.14

Bitch I'm Madonna (I Just Wanna Beat) - Demo #1 (4:41)

Bitch I'm Madonna - Ruff 06.13.14 (3:33)

Bitch I'm Madonna - Demo #3 (4:18)

Body Shop - #1 Rough 4 (3:34)

Borrowed Time (Demo #1) 2:04

Borrowed Time (Demo #2) 3:22

Borrowed Time (Demo #3) 3:32 [07.03.14]

Borrowed Time (Demo #4) 3:40

Borrowed Time (Demo #5 Final) 3:36

Devil Pray (Make The Devil Pray) (Demo #1) - (3:32) 2014-03

Devil Pray (Demo #2) - (3:36)

Freedom - Concept Demo V3 (3:56)

God Is Love - 3:31 Demo

Graffiti Heart (Demo #1) - 2:38

Graffiti Heart (Demo #2+)

Ghosttown (Demo)

Heartbreak City (Demo #1 Acoustic) (3:58)

Heartbreak City - Demo #2 (3:58) 2014-03

In the final says "and I still feel shitty"

Heartbreak City (Demo #3) New Vox (3:58)

Heartbreak City (Demo #4) (4:12) Not a dance version

Heaven (Demo) 3:48

Hold Tight (Demo #1)

Hold Tight (Demo #2) 3:23

Hold Tight - Demo #3 v3 uptempo (4:33) (4:53) Long silence at the end

Hold Tight - Demo #4 Ruff 06.13.14 (3:25)

Hold Tight - Demo #5 (4:43) feat MNEK

Hold Tight RT 01.10.15

Holy Water - Demo #1 (3:34)

Holy Water Mix#5 12.15.14

Iconic (Demo #1) - (3:59) 2014-06

Iconic (Demo #2) - 4:24

Iconic (Final Demo #4) - 4:24 with rap 10.13.14 (Possibly Iconic [Part 2]) Same track length

Illuminati (Demo) - 3:20 2014-06

Inside Out (Let Me Love You From) - Demo #4 (4:13) (4:23) Silence at the end with the last lines looped

Joan Of Arc (Demo) - 4:03

Joan Of Arc 11.23.14 dance REPRINT FOR MASTERING

La Isla Bonita Dubplate - 0:53

Living For Love (Acoustic Rough) - 4:51 10/05/14

Living For Love - #1 - 4:54

Living For Love - #3 - 04:40

Living For Love - #4 - 4:12 First leaked 2014/08

Living For Love 18.12.14 Guy ending REPRINT FOR MASTERING

Living For Love #15

Messiah - #1 Rough (Wake Up)

Messiah - #2 (2:38)

Messiah (Demo #3) (3:14) or 3:38 Mainly Piano & Strings

Messiah (Demo #4) 3:23

Messiah (Demo #5) 3:15 [05.19.14]

Messiah (Demo #6) 3:52 or 3:38 - without piano

Messiah (Demo #7) 3:38 First leaked 2014-07

Messiah - #11

Never Let You Go - Demo #1

Never Let You Go - Demo #2 (3:36)

Nothing Lasts Forever - 3:30 2014-06

Rebel Heart - #1 (3:28) Acoustic Version/aka demo #1

Rebel Heart - #2 (3:22) or 3:29 - Silence at the end, so close to the album version

Rebel Heart - #3 (3:26) Rock Acoustic

Rebel Heart - #4 (4:00) 19/05/14

Revolution - Concept Demo (3:02) 2014-03

S.E.X. (Demo #1) Acoustic

S.E.X. - Demo - Rough 2 (3:22)

Score - Demo - (3:14)

Take A Day (3:50) - 06.12.14

Take It Back (6:10) - 06.12.14

To Change (Sorry not Sorry)

Tragic Girl - Demo (3:20) 2014-06

Tragic Girl (Etienne Mix) (3:32)

Trust No Bitch - Demo - (2:29)

Trust No Bitch - Demo #2

Two Steps Behind (Wannabe) - 3:30

Unapologetic Bitch - Demo Ruff 05.09.14 (3:53)

Unapologetic Bitch 12.17.14 more air horn

Veni Vidi Vici - Demo #1 Ruff 05.09.14 (4:00)

Veni Vidi Vici (Diplo Demo Instrumental) 3:09

Veni Vidi Vici (Mix 5) 4:07

Wash All Over Me (Let it wash all over) - #1 (3:58)

Wash All Over Me - #2 07.03.14 (4:32)

Wash All Over Me - #3 (4:17)

Wash All Over Me - #4 (Avicii Final) (4:02)

Wash All Over Me mix#12 01.09.15

Thanks for the updated list...

...only thing is some sites/individuals are listing things with different numbers (esp. for LFL, Messiah, etc.)...and it's getting really confusing.

That list is not correct, sorry

Guest HaveASit

So, the songs that havent leaked yet are:

Eyes Wide Open

Where the Devil Prays (different demo from Make the Devil Pray)

The One that Got Away (different demo from Addicted the one that got away)

Am I missing one?

Can't stop listening to HeartBreakCity Demo 3. It's soooooo good.

Yeah, love this one, also demo #3 of Borrowed Time.

Did these recently just leak? I don't remember these being mentioned before....

The Heartbreak City (New Vox) mix ... is that a certain demo number...?

I love the acoustic demo of Borrowed Time, it's such a beautiful song and it's even more beautiful without these Avicii breakdowns. Love it.

That leads me to a few questions...Does Borrowed Time still have these Avicii breakdowns in the final version? Is it still an acoustic mid-tempo song or has something drastically changed?

I definitely seem to diverge from popular opinion on here about what constitutes a "good" vocal from Madonna, but my faves are (in addition to DP and Ghosttown): Body Shop, Inside Out, Wash All Over Me, Beautiful Scars, Addicted, and Borrowed Time. As for the demos, God Is Love and Heaven are my faves vocally.

Totally agree with your list. But for the demos, I'd add Freedom.

SomeofShane, you are NOT ready for Wash All Over Me. TRUST ME. And wait till you hear the acoustic, that's where her amazing vocals are really exposed.

Why are people saying that Iconic Part 2 is the same as Iconic Part 1 with longer rapping/Tyson inserts? That is not true from my listen. The song is structurally different and darker. I prefer Part 1 but I actually like the Tyson contribution in Part 2 better. "Ordained by God" and then she resumes singing. Powerful. I have never been this excited about a Madonna release. I have only been playing a demo playlist that I chose so that the deluxe album sounds fresh again on March 10th. Got the Amazon Deluxe and Super Deluxe coming. As well, I pre-ordered the I-tunes Deluxe. I am going to buy the clean version also. New cover and I am just too curious how they will edit BIM, UB, and Holy Water. I will never listen to it again as the explicit will be supreme but curiosity gets me.

Edited by sul8323

Why are people saying that Iconic Part 2 is the same as Iconic Part 1 with longer rapping/Tyson inserts? That is not true from my listen. The song is structurally different and darker. I prefer Part 1 but I actually like the Tyson contribution in Part 2 better. "Ordained by God" and then she resumes singing. Powerful. I have never been this excited about a Madonna release. I have only been playing a demo playlist that I chose so that the deluxe album sounds fresh again on March 10th. Got the Amazon Deluxe and Super Deluxe coming. As well, I pre-ordered the I-tunes Deluxe. I am going to buy the clean version also. New cover and I am just too curious how they will edit BIM, UB, and Holy Water. I will never listen to it again as the explicit will be supreme but curiosity gets me.

I think Iconic part 2 is the same production as the second demo that leaked, but including the rap and spoken parts - so yes you are totally right, theyre both quite different!

Yeah. I'm pretty sure it's fanmade. Doesn't fit anything else she did on this project.

Many tracks step out of line: Avicii's versions, Beautiful Scars (Disco Mix), Two Steps Behind me, Take a Day, Heaven, Holy Water (Vogue sample), Auto-Tune Baby, Alone With You...

Edited by BetteDavisDub

It sounds almost the same, but the Avicii breakdown was removed, making the song better

I actually loved the Avicii breakdown (assuming you meant his synth lines). It was very melodic and made the song more uplifting. The final version is good, but I think it could have been taken even more in a DP direction. So I still like both versions.

EXCLUSIVE: Ghosttown is the next Madonna Single of "Rebel Heart" Album

20 Février 2015, 15:06pm

|

Publié par MadonnaArtVision

At Madonna Art Vision, we can officially announce that "Ghosttown" will be the next Madonna single for her upcoming "Rebel Heart" album. This wonderful musical ballad succeed the amazing first single "Living For Love".

http://www.madonna-art-vision.com/2015/02/exclusive-ghosttown-is-the-next-madonna-single-of-rebel-heart-album.html

Because S.E.X is a better song.

The production on the new S.E.X. is AMAZING! It really darkened the tone of the song. The rap/spoken part is GREAT....though it sounds like she's wearing her grillz (sp?). :)

The production on the new S.E.X. is AMAZING! It really darkened the tone of the song. The rap/spoken part is GREAT....though it sounds like she's wearing her grillz (sp?). :)

I'd like to know if S.E.X. is a catchy song, or more abstract and free form. Any melody or hook?

I'd like to know if S.E.X. is a catchy song, or more abstract and free form. Any melody or hook?

I love your questions! I love the fact you haven't hear anything but you want to know what we think of what we heard...

I'd like to be there with you when you'll hear the songs for the 1st time.

You're so passionate! :laugh:

I don't understand why they added the "Vogue" lyrics/sample to "Holy Water". It adds nothing to the song and doesn't really fit lyrically. :/

I think it fits but people don't get it. The line says "ladies with an attitude... strike a pose, there's nothing to it" which means "get in position and let your lover taste your holy water, there's nothing to it". At least that's what I understand :chuckle:

I love your questions! I love the fact you haven't hear anything but you want to know what we think of what we heard...

I'd like to be there with you when you'll hear the songs for the 1st time.

You're so passionate! :laugh:

Thank you! I wish you could all beam in to watch my reactions via satellite :laugh:

Hearing about the songs is keeping me going! And since people who have listened seem to enjoy talking about them, it is a win win situation.

Please guys : can someone tell me what I can expect of Wash All Over Me and Rebel Heart? I've only heard the first versions in December. Is it really different? How?