Rebel Heart (The Spoiler Zone) III (No link posting or requesting)

Kiss me....I'm dying. I will never make it til Tuesday March 10, 2015. I always order this stuff ahead and then regret not just racing out to the store on the first day. My celebration CDs came a week late. I only ordered iTunes for MDNA and then bought to physical as it sounded quite a bit better in the car. GRRRRR. Anyway, I will get the remainder of the iTunes version downloaded at 12:00AM or so on Tuesday morning and my Deluxe Amazon says I comes with CD RIP. That may hold me through the night. I decided to get the standard and standard clean the day of just in case Amazon fucks with me again. LOL Besides...picking up a copy on the first day is always so exciting. Exciting times. My husband already knows that Madonna will reign throughout our home for several weeks. I actually let him play a David Guetta CD the other day and even let him listen to internet radio. I felt bad. He likes her and plays her quite a bit himself but is the kinda fan that pretends he doesn't even know me at the concerts. LOL He has played Iconic non-stop since the iTunes release. He says that "Iconic is Rebel Heart's Some Girls" (his favorite M track of all time). Still hoping that Madonna.com is still correct and Queen and Autotune Baby will be on the American version (I know...I know.... Or maybe it will be on the tour download? A boy can dream, right? Well I do hope that all Rebel Hearts will have an Iconic weekend. XOXOX

Why is everybody latching at everybody in the songs threads ? Some people take everything personally as if people were insulting their children and not just songs.

Yes, sad to see so many arguing and abusing each other over different opinions of songs. Especially when the over-whelming majority of people are very positive about Madonna and this album. I would understand if everyone was ultra negative about every song and anti-Madonna but on this forum, that is not the case.

HOLY FUCK!!! Just listened to Beautiful Scars, for the first time! WOW. Why are y'all criticizing it???

WOW. I LIVE for this type of songs!!!

Beautiful Scars is one of her best ever IMO. Some of us just think that the less dance-y version fits better with the lyrics. It's really nitpicking because both versions are great IMO.

Yes BS is absolute LIFE!!!

Oh and Borrowed Time is sooo cute too! Love it. This one and BS totally should have made it on the Deluxe!

Addicted and Graffiti Heart are cute too! LOVE the bridge in the latter!!! But I can see why they are only bonus tracks.

i would really like to ask madonna if the album would have sounded different had there not been any leaks. did she purposely make the songs different to contrast from the leaked versions...

THIS.

Was I the only one of the hold outs in the United States? Am I going to be the single last member of this forum to hear the album for God's sake? :laugh:

Why is everybody latching at everybody in the songs threads ? Some people take everything personally as if people were insulting their children and not just songs.

It was sure it would happened. It was not hard to predict, unfortunately.

Was I the only one of the hold outs in the United States? Am I going to be the single last member of this forum to hear the album for God's sake? :laugh:

I feel all alone too!! Tuesday can't come soon enough

Some people do take things very personal. I for one respect everyone's opinion but bitching about every imaginary blip on a stolen downloaded track when you haven't heard the finalized work yet is tiresome. As well, condemning previous work and degrading M's stellar catalog is counterproductive and ignores true history. MDNA and Hard Candy were very good records and American Life was one of the finest pop records ever made by any artist. It kills me to hear some "fan" who has never spent five minutes in a recording studio complain about Love Profusion, Love Spent or Voices as each is a genuine masterpiece. There is a way to be critical without criticizing M- and that is what I believe the disgruntled people in the forum are trying to suggest (although not as clearly and polite as they could). "Cringe worthy" are not words that I would use to describe anything on Rebel Heart. "Embarrassing" is also not an assessment that I would offer. That is just my stance. Madonna worked hard on this album and historically has always offered herself fully to her projects. MDNA was not "lazily" completed or poorly performed. I'm a Sinner is one of the best songs that M has ever put out and there were many other gems on there that were ignored as singles. Perhaps, it is the medium that many in here are using to access M's material. Stolen downloads often do not carry the same quality as the officially released material. As well, in my experience, digitalized music does not equally perform with physical releases. The physical MDNA CD rocked compared to the iTunes version. Rebel Heart is generous and exemplary yet people still bitch.....about artwork.... and digipacks.....and blips and sounds. OMG!!! you can hear her turning a page of sheet music. For me, those sort of finds are treasures to discover and make the experience more real (IMO). It is ok not to love all M- songs at the same level. Word of advice.... You can skip a song and not ruin it for someone else. We all have our faves. Do not describe an M song as "abysmal" in a fan forum and you will not be subjected to the poor treatment. Reviews should be balanced. Do not tear something apart and ignore all of the the good. I would feel totally different if Madonna put out several crap albums like Prince did during the 90's to seek revenge on the Warner execs. She is not guilty of such a thing. Her records remain x-static, impressive and rebellious. Madonna's heart and soul has gone into each era and if someone cannot see that, than they do not understand M- at all. Let's embrace Rebel Heart as we may not have this privilege too many more times. Long live the Queen.

Edited by sul8323

HOLY FUCK!!! Just listened to Beautiful Scars, for the first time! WOW. Why are y'all criticizing it???

WOW. I LIVE for this type of songs!!!

"Beautiful Scars" is heavenly....such a superb song!

Some people do take things very personal. I for one respect everyone's opinion but bitching about every imaginary blip on a stolen downloaded track when you haven't heard the finalized work yet is tiresome. As well, condemning previous work and degrading M's stellar catalog is counterproductive and ignores true history. MDNA and Hard Candy were very good records and American Life was one of the finest pop records ever made by any artist.

tumblr_inline_muy3svDsZu1rnc0ht.gif

It kills me to hear some "fan" who has never spent five minutes in a recording studio complain about Love Profusion, Love Spent or Voices as each is a genuine masterpiece. There is a way to be critical without criticizing M- and that is what I believe the disgruntled people in the forum are trying to suggest (although not as clearly and polite as they could). "Cringe worthy" are not words that I would use to describe anything on Rebel Heart. "Embarrassing" is also not an assessment that I would offer. That is just my stance. Madonna worked hard on this album and historically has always offered herself fully to her projects. MDNA was not "lazily" completed or poorly performed. I'm a Sinner is one of the best songs that M has ever put out and there were many other gems on there that were ignored as singles. Perhaps, it is the medium that many in here are using to access M's material. Stolen downloads often do not carry the same quality as the officially released material. As well, in my experience, digitalized music does not equally perform with physical releases. The physical MDNA CD rocked compared to the iTunes version. Rebel Heart is generous and exemplary yet people still bitch.....about artwork.... and digipacks.....and blips and sounds. OMG!!! you can hear her turning a page of sheet music. For me, those sort of finds are treasures to discover and make the experience more real (IMO). It is ok not to love all M- songs at the same level. Word of advice.... You can skip a song and not ruin it for someone else. We all have our faves. Do not describe an M song as "abysmal" in a fan forum and you will not be subjected to the poor treatment. Reviews should be balanced. Do not tear something apart and ignore all of the the good. I would feel totally different if Madonna put out several crap albums like Prince did during the 90's to seek revenge on the Warner execs. She is not guilty of such a thing. Her records remain x-static, impressive and rebellious. Madonna's heart and soul has gone into each era and if someone cannot see that, than they do not understand M- at all. Let's embrace Rebel Heart as we may not have this privilege too many more times. Long live the Queen.

Good points but please add IMO after that hyperbole.

I finally have the album, and now I'm on my way for my first listening... If I don't come back, call the doctor! I don't know if I will survive... :drama:

Guest Pud Whacker

I finally have the album, and now I'm on my way for my first listening... If I don't come back, call the doctor! I don't know if I will survive... :drama:

ENJOY!!!

:inlove:

Excited for you!!

Okay so I've listened to the whole thing twice by now!

I think I lost count of how many times I got killed???

HOW can she pull off something like this??? I can't believe how good it is. Just can't right now.

Good points but please add IMO after that hyperbole.

True enough. IMO LOL

The super deluxe arrived today and for the first time I listened to 85% of the album. It felt incredible.

I love the album so much. Wonder how the demos are in comparison. Will check them out after the album verdions settle in.

Overall it is an amazing album.

How are some of you guys in the US getting the album already?! I've called practically every music store in San Francisco, and some say they have the shipments in, but they won't sell it till Tuesday! I've tried bribery and everything, nothing works!! I think I might just need to break in, I can't wait any longer.....