Rebel Heart (The Spoiler Zone) III (No link posting or requesting)

It would be funny if M is trolling, and some of the songs are not the same as what you guys are thinking of as the official leak :laugh:

That wouldn't surprise me! Two of the bonus tracks are on the leaked album as if they are part of it, yet it's not on any tracklisting on retailer websites. It seems odd. I guess they were replaced at the last minute, but the whole leaked album could just be new demo versions.

The final tracklist of "Rebel Heart" 14-tracks standard clean edition is revealed by Amazon store:

1. Living For Love 3:38

2. Devil Pray 4:05

3. Ghosttown 4:09

4. Unapologetic B**** 3:51 [Clean]

5. Illuminati 3:44

6. B**** I'm Madonna (feat. Nicki Minaj) 3:47 [Clean]

7. Hold Tight 3:37

8. Joan Of Arc 4:01

9. Iconic (feat. Chance The Rapper and Mike Tyson) 4:33

10. HeartBreakCity 3:33 [Clean]

11. Body Shop 3:39 [Clean]

12. Holy Water 4:09 [Clean]

13. Inside Out 4:23

14. Wash All Over Me 4:00

Wait, what? How would they make Body Shop a 'clean' version? I know the song is about how much she wants to fuck her man but I'm pretty sure M doesn't swear in the song?

I don't get that either, nothing is explicit in the lyrics of Body Shop...

Although it sounds silly to say this, she does technically say "ass" in the second verse (I think it is): "What will you do with all this ass?" (Rhymes with "we're goin' fast" and "steppin' on the gas".)

It took me many listens before I even realized that is what she was saying, but ... they're probably just going to bleep "ass."

Forget Ray of Light, Music, American Life, MDNA, BEDTIME STORIES, Confessions on a dance floor....Rebel Heart is EROTICA 2.0. there are so much similarities between the two, the font used is one but the themes on the album, the hip hop and electronic mix, the grillz are the new gold tooth, the lenght (erotica was her first lenghty album), the photos, the attitude, the polarization, naked pics (Interview), Living for love / Deeper and deeper.....She's giving justice to Erotica ! Rain/Ghosttown, Where life begins/Holy water, Bye bye baby/Waiting all the Rebel songs.....

fff2.jpg

Now that the album has settled down on me, I would have changed this tracks:

-Hold Tight

-Illuminati

-Body Shop

And put:

-VVV

-Messiah

-Rebel Heart

Best Night and SEX are regular and they belong in the deluxe version, and if I go far, I would change BT, Addicted and BS and put HT, Ilumminati and BS in there where no one but the fans will hear them.

Also, at the end, I feel that I like the Avicii tracks more than the Diplo ones, only LFL is a gem, BIM is great but it lacks something and the other Diplo songs are okish, even HW is way than his songs.

Amazing!!!

I know. I found the remix of Trust No Bitch accidently and i found a remix of Heaven too. I'll keep searching cause i like remixes of songs that didn't make the final cut. :laugh:

Ok, WALM is going to be different than what we have. Omg! I just found out from a trusted source.

Borrowed Time is slightly different.

Also, new vocals on Addicted.

No! I'm sorry guys, everything is the same except for WALM. It seemed like exciting news so I hurried to share with you. But from what I hear, WALM is similar to the first leaked demo. But I don't know whom to believe anymore.