WHY I WILL ALWAYS LOVE AND WORSHIP THIS WOMAN

Bill

Still gotta learn a lot from this woman!

She is so special!

Damn right. All my life, I've struggled with insecurities, letting them prevent me from trying and accomplishing a lot of the things I've wanted to do. And now I'm kicking myself for not seeing all along that I had all the motivation and inspiration I needed, right there in front of me, all these years, in Madonna. Why did it take me so long??

m200_zpsnyst7yzb.gif

Jesus Christ is this what frontrowDonna looks like? I have to get front row next tour. If I saw this in front of me at this angle I would die, just die.

Yep. And back then all the haters were proclaiming her a has-been, past her prime, career was over, blah blah blah. EAT IT, BITCHES.

They said that in 1985

"She's a product of the shopping-mall culture," says Rock Journalist Dave Marsh of Madonna. "But there's also a real rock side to her, a side that's independent and honest, that says, 'You don't like me, that's your problem.' " But some people in the music business have that problem. "McDonna," goes the current industry gag: "Over 1 million served." Others, whether they like Madonna or not, find her different from Lauper. "To me, Cyndi is more of an artist than Madonna," says Irving Azoff, president of MCA Records. "Cyndi Lauper will be around for a long time," says Paul Grein, an editor at Billboard. "Madonna will be out of the business in six months. Her image has completely overshadowed her music." ...

I just re-watched that interview last night. So inspiring. I love this part:

J: Are you trying to . . . would you like to find another Madonna?
M: Well I don't think that's possible.

Damn right. There will never be another.