Rebel Heart Promo Itinerary: NEXT BRITs

108 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied with the RH Promo?

• Yes, up, up, up!
    • Yes, but she can do it better
    • No, she's lazy
    • Which promo tho?

Guest bluejean

The reason why people see COADF as this huge ROL-esque promo-filled era was that HU put the HU in HUGE worldwide. That era is completely overrated by fans for that very reason. But truth is she didn't do THAT MUCH of promo worldwide. :lol:

That's rubbish. By Madonna's standards it was a lot of promo. I suppose she did more for American Life and Ray of Light but theyre the only eras with more.

American Life promo:

- MTV "On Stage and on The Record"

- HMV Store

- Tower's Fourth Street

- MTV 2003 VMA's

- The Today Show

- Jonathan Ross

- Regis and Kelly

- AOL Sessions

- Pat O'Brien Interview

- The Oprah Winfrey Show

- Top of The Pops

- Absolute Madonna

- CD:UK

- Le Chanson #1

- La Cantine Du Faubourg

vs.

Confessions On A Dancefloor promo:

- MTV 2005 Ema's

- Wetten Dass

- Star Academy

- Children in Need

- Parkinson

- Koko Club

- G-A-Y

- Isaac Interview

- SmapxSmap (Japan)

- Molly Meldrum Interview

- 2006 Grammys

- HSN Interview

- The Late Night Show with David Letterman

- The Ellen Show

- Coachella

- ABC Primetime

- ET's Interview

Sorry if I missed something. :)

The reason why people see COADF as this huge ROL-esque promo-filled era was that HU put the HU in HUGE worldwide. That era is completely overrated by fans for that very reason. But truth is she didn't do THAT MUCH of promo worldwide. :lol:

Apple Press Conferenceapplespressconference.jpg

Wetten Daspp01.jpg

Star Academypp01.jpg

Kokopp01.jpg

Children In Needpp01.jpg

G-A-Ymadonna-gay-2005-07.jpg?w=207&h=300

Parkinsonpp01.jpg

SmapxSmappp01.jpg

EMAnews_ema11.jpg

Japan promo concertwbMADONNA_narrowweb__300x405,0.jpg

David Lettermanlettermann.jpg

TRLtotalrequesttrl.jpg

ETremote-155.jpg

VH1popupinterview.jpg

ABC Primetime Livevlcsnap2010062217h35m59s95.jpg

Hung Up Making of Videomakingofhungup.jpg

Roxy Appearancenews_roxy03.jpg

Bistrot Smaptp-541.jpg

Japan Press Conference111583931.jpg?v=1&g=fs2%7C0%7Ceditorial5

MTV Uberhqdefault.jpg

Motorola AdMotorolaMakingET.JPG

UK TVConfessionsInterviewMadonnaTV.png

Denmark Interviewcoadf_prosieben_news.jpg

I'm Going To Tell You a Secret Premiere igttyas_premiere_david_ns5news.jpg

18002confesscoadf_confess_news.jpg

Canadian TVcoadf_chumfm_news.jpg

MTV Overdrivecoadf_promote_icon1news.jpg

Elle Magazineelle_france_cover_news.jpg

I experienced the COADF era right after I became a fan, man she really was EVERYWHERE it was so awesome, HU was so fucking huge I was hearing constantly anywhere I went and the video played on a loop on all these music channels on tv..good times. Then when HC and especially MDNA came I was so disappointed she gave no shits about promoting her albums anymore. Glad now she's getting back on track!

Guest Rachelle of London

She even did a pimp my ride with Tim Westwood for the Sorry video. They pimped out the van! If that's not putting yourself out there I dunno what is.

Damn she did a lot of promo for COADF in only 8 months.

Most of the promo was condensed in 2-3 weeks though. I believe in 2006 she did nothing apart from Grammy Awards so the start of the tour really has nothing to do with Madonna focusing on a record or not.

And let's not forget that COADF promo had a lot of complaints by fans because she kept doing the same performances everywhere. :lol:

She even did a pimp my ride with Tim Westwood for the Sorry video. They pimped out the van! If that's not putting yourself out there I dunno what is.

Haha omg I forgot about this! Wasnt there a innuendo of the word Trim on that show by M? That was fun with Tim.

Let's enjoy this era cause we got a great album and we're gonna regret not enjoying it years to come.

Most of the promo was condensed in 2-3 weeks though. I believe in 2006 she did nothing apart from Grammy Awards so the start of the tour really has nothing to do with Madonna focusing on a record or not.

And let's not forget that COADF promo had a lot of complaints by fans because she kept doing the same performances everywhere. :lol:

I remember the MELTDOWN because she did the ol' tired HU at the Grammys when she had a new single. :lmao:

I totally forgot about that! Lol Very true! People said she was lazy for not changing it up. As someone else mentioned, it was a complete meltdown when it was revealed she would be performing the same old HU performance instead of the current single, Sorry. Also, the HU video is hailed as a classic now, but back then people said it was underwhelming. It definitely wasn't criticized in the way Sorry, GT and Jump were at the time but it certainly wasn't an instant classic.

• 2 weeks later...