Queen - are we getting or not?

Cud

Queen is a good song and it definitely would have been a better choice than ATB. But I think with 24 songs and over 50 demos we really shouldn't complain. I can actually see why she may remove Queen. The lyrics are very depressing and I also don't think she likes to refer to herself as the queen and especially not one that has been slain.

I'm glad that Germany is getting a bonus track this time! It always used to be Japan for literally every artist. I think the thing with Germany is that less ppl are buying physical releases. We may also get the bonus track because we're now one of the most important markets in music apparently...I was really surprised but delighted.

What sucks is that Media Markt is not shipping outside of GER and I'm also not sure if they're even selling the a Super Deluxe Edition and if ATB was included on that edition as well if they were selling it. I find all these exclusive editions so messy and confusing. The standard edition is ridiculous and unnecessary...

Interscope is once again doing the worst they can. I seriously don't even blame her.

Oh, and if you go to Amazon.de and want to buy the cd single, you can't buy the regular cd because it's still not listed.

Really, no wonder the world economy is so fucked up if you can't even buy a Madonna album.

Great. Now I can at least cancel my UK super deluxe order.

mediamarkt is here in switzerland as well, i will check the tracklisting when the cds get to the store. i can do shipping for any of you guys

Oh fuck, Saturn doesnt' send to other countries. What's with this German shops, are they living in the MIddle Ages?

German retail is stuck in 1992. I'm not surprised they won't deliver abroad.

Great. Now I can at least cancel my UK super deluxe order.

mediamarkt is here in switzerland as well, i will check the tracklisting when the cds get to the store. i can do shipping for any of you guys

Awesome! I'll remember that if I can't get an edition with all the goodies :)

Guest Madomination

I like Queen....who can resist a song with MI6 in it? :laugh:

Autotune Baby is GODWAFUL :mellow: ....unless the finished track will be substantially different from the demo.....like Heartbreak City,,,, :s703:

I like Queen....who can resist a song with MI6 in it? :laugh:

Autotune Baby is GODWAFUL :mellow: ....unless the finished track will be substantially different from the demo.....like Heartbreak City,,,, :s703:

:lmao: you and HBC! I agree with you on ATB. I just can't deal with the crying baby intro.

Its one of the best songs off RH and I really cant understand why it is not on the album. It has a great message. Personally I would ve switch it with Bodyshop.

Guest Madomination

If they finally release a Superdelux with Queen in some obscure country, the album will rocket the charts there. We all will buy it!!! hahahaha

I hate these sneaky sales tactics...have one or two bonus track in the edition of some obscure country so everybody else will buy it to get it to...and in the end we all end up with like 10 editions of the album...