BBC Radio 1 Boycotts Madonna. Fans rally and ANNIHILATE ageist DJs!

lautnerfied

Guest Rachelle of London

Let's not bash her looks on her twitter account. Let's not be like morons please.

OMG are people doing that! Thats awful! I'd never call her scary to her face

Guest Rachelle of London

I don't know how can anyone be a professional with a nick/name like that. :lmao:

:dead:

I think she's African. If not then poor girl :dead:

Guest Rachelle of London

No, they haven't and thank god but just saying lets not bash her on her Twitter account,

I've looked and havent seen a thing.

#LivingForLoveDAY - 25th February

If this gains momentum, along with the Brits and interviews that week, M is guaranteed that Number 1

This couldn't have worked out better :wink:

That's a good idea. But they should send it off to other fanbases of artists who have been refused Radio 1 play as well. Take That for example - there's probably loads more. Even if they don't like Madonna, they can download the single as a form of protest against ageism. If it gains momentum it could possibly work. But they need to widen their horizons.

Who is running that campaign, someone should tell them. All fanbases together downloading LFL on Wednesday for a UK #1. They would need thousands and thousands more people for it to work though. Like Chelle said, Rage Against The Machine got to #1 a few weeks back after a Facebook campaign against Simon Cowell.

Or Chelle should start a proper one - she has the contacts :wow:

she doesnt even present during the week, she does in on a weekend in between the Family Guy marathons :dead:

She ran out of replies because the fans basically showed her what an idiot she was using the Paul McCartney argument. So now she's saying that it's just not good enough and tweeting it to Guy and Madonna. The fans are not having any of it.

She's such a dickhead, she even said "maybe when Madonna releases one of the Diplo tracks it will get playlisted" :rotfl:

Everyone's replying to her saying "LFL IS a Diplo track you fucking idiot."

She's stopped talking now :lmao::rotfl:

:dead::dead::dead:

That's a good idea. But they should send it off to other fanbases of artists who have been refused Radio 1 play as well. Take That for example - there's probably loads more. Even if they don't like Madonna, they can download the single as a form of protest against ageism. If it gains momentum it could possibly work. But they need to widen their horizons.

Who is running that campaign, someone should tell them. All fanbases together downloading LFL on Wednesday for a UK #1. They would need thousands and thousands more people for it to work though. Like Chelle said, Rage Against The Machine got to #1 a few weeks back after a Facebook campaign against Simon Cowell.

Or Chelle should start a proper one - she has the contacts :wow:

M fans should tweet Robbie, he will then notice. He is a fan of Madonna and he's got loads of British fans.

That madonnaarmy1 on Twitter is now saying "kill yourself" to her. I know it's a joke and he's taking the piss but that blondeafro idiot could retweet it and blast our fan base for it so just watch out a bit.

^ That's what I was worried about. I know you fans are smart but their are idiots that follow you or pick up on it and throws abuse.

Fair point :thumbsup:

But this dumb cunt deserves all the complaints about her idiotic tweets she gets.

Pushing 3000.. MORE!!

https://www.change.org/p/bbc-radio-1-remove-bbc-radio-1-ageist-ban-on-madonna-others-now?after_sign_exp=member_sponsored_donation

That madonnaarmy1 on Twitter is now saying "kill yourself" to her. I know it's a joke and he's taking the piss but that blondeafro idiot could retweet it and blast our fan base for it so just watch out a bit.

crap, everything was working perfectly, I don´t want these type of things ...crap