BBC Radio 1 Boycotts Madonna. Fans rally and ANNIHILATE ageist DJs!

lautnerfied

Have you read the Twitter exchanges between that idiot Chi Chi person (who wrote the ridiculous retort on BBC Newsbeat)??? Madonna fans are ANNIHILATING this stupid idiotic bitch.

https://twitter.com/blondeafro/status/568383601341018112

Oh she's the one who does the news bulletins on BBC Three as well. I can't believe she said "It's just not a good track". As a reporter, she's supposed to be objective.

What a mess this all is. :lmao:

It's so amazing, guys! The fans have completely annihilated this braindead idiot. She was the one that wrote the Newsebeat article as part of the BBC's "official" response. So proud to be a Madonna fan right now.

They are killing it!

https://twitter.com/blondeafro/status/568400286299103232

Oh she's the one who does the news bulletins on BBC Three as well. I can't believe she said "It's just not a good track". As a reporter, she's supposed to be objective.

What a mess this all is. :lmao:

She ran out of replies because the fans basically showed her what an idiot she was using the Paul McCartney argument. So now she's saying that it's just not good enough and tweeting it to Guy and Madonna. The fans are not having any of it.

She's such a dickhead, she even said "maybe when Madonna releases one of the Diplo tracks it will get playlisted" :rotfl:

Everyone's replying to her saying "LFL IS a Diplo track you fucking idiot."

She's stopped talking now :lmao::rotfl:

Have you read the Twitter exchanges between that idiot Chi Chi person (who wrote the ridiculous retort on BBC Newsbeat)??? Madonna fans are ANNIHILATING this stupid idiotic bitch.

https://twitter.com/blondeafro/status/568383601341018112

OMFG Hilarious !!!!! :lmao::lmao:

He hss the nerve of saying "LFL" is just not very good !!!!

And someone replies what you play is good instead :rotfl::rotfl:

Cattura000_zps4241e311.jpg

My goodness whoever is running BBC Radio 1 is really fucking DUMB

It really sounds like a Piers Morgan type statement

And it's ending up giving Madonna even more free publicity one could possibly ever need

Guest Rachelle of London

What a dumb bitch making a complete ass out of herself..typical BBC employee :rotfl:

LFL is a Diplo track, dear.

She scares the shit out of me with that face before Family Guy :ohmy:

I swear to god the first time I saw her she was wearing a really pale pink jumper and I looked up at the screen and screamed! I'm not being horrible but it was a SIGHT!

I swear to god the first time I saw her she was wearing a really pale pink jumper and I looked up at the screen and screamed! I'm not being horrible but it was a SIGHT!

:rotfl: ..and the other geeky guy with the squashed parrot face is just as bad. Poor ugly, DUMB BBC 3.

Guest Rachelle of London

:rotfl: ..and the other geeky guy with the squashed parrot face is just as bad. Poor ugly, DUMB BBC 3.

Where on Earth do they find these dregs from? No wonder BBC3 is coming off the air :lmao:

..and it steps up a gear! :rotfl:

https://www.facebook.com/events/915468818493215/

#LivingForLoveDAY - 25th February

There's no better way to show to BBC Radio 1 that Madonna continues to be relevant, influent and expressive than puting 'Living For Love' on top of the music charts around the world. But more than that, we can show people how to live for love.
On February 25th (BRIT AWARDS DAY), ALL FANS WORLDWIDE should download the song on iTunes and up the hashtags #LivingForBBC1, #LivingForLoveDay, #NoAgeism, #LivingForLove and #RebelHeart on Twitter and Facebook for all the world to see how much age is meaningless and how good music lives forever.
On that day also request Living For Love on radio stations, listen to music non-stop on Spotify, Deezer and watch SEVERAL TIMES the clip on Vevo (for at least 40 seconds to cal... See More

:lol: :lol: :lol:

#LivingForLoveDAY - 25th February

Guest CzarnaWisnia

She ran out of replies because the fans basically showed her what an idiot she was using the Paul McCartney argument. So now she's saying that it's just not good enough and tweeting it to Guy and Madonna. The fans are not having any of it.

She's such a dickhead, she even said "maybe when Madonna releases one of the Diplo tracks it will get playlisted" :rotfl:

Everyone's replying to her saying "LFL IS a Diplo track you fucking idiot."

She's stopped talking now :lmao::rotfl:

omg that is legit cracky

OMG can you post pictures of these people? I am so curious :lmao:

Your descriptions are hilarious :rotfl:

I get BBC World News here but I know some presenters are also on national programming

OMG can you post pictures of these people? I am so curious :lmao:

Your descriptions are hilarious :rotfl:

I get BBC World News here but I know some presenters are also on national programming

Brace yourself..

25c3ab6.jpg

Where does her hairline even begin?..or end?! but that's the least of her problems,

and as for this poor soul... :laugh:

p012v2j1.jpg