BBC Radio 1 Boycotts Madonna. Fans rally and ANNIHILATE ageist DJs!

lautnerfied

i want to add that i stopped listening to radio 1 not because i got older, but because the music they were playing got worse and worse. the programming got worse and worse. there are good young artists about, but few and far between, i may as well buy their albums instead than listen to radio, and who on earth can think crap like taylor swift is quality? will she be releasing albums 30 years down the road. it's the fact that she's blonde and pretty why she got added to the playlist. people don't buy music for music anymore, it mainly comes down to image and being marketable.

oh, just throwing it out there - madonna is also a controversial artist. it may not be the main reason why they banned her, but it's possibly a factor.

But LFL is one of her most non-offensive songs and looks ever. It's just a nice, simple, straightforward song with a lovely video. Nothing controversial about it. They have no reason to ban her.

The View talked about it

Whoppi doesn't contribute anything but it's over in England and we don't care

Nicole said M is completely relevant to everything happening in pop music

the rest of the panel was supportive of M as well.

Guest whatatramp

The View talked about it

Whoppi doesn't contribute anything but it's over in England and we don't care

Nicole said M is completely relevant to everything happening in pop music

the rest of the panel was supportive of M as well.

Whoppi doesn't care about anything unless in involves one of her famous friends being accused of racism or sex crimes and then she defends them, I can't stand her

I think we all here are going to buy it. Well, in our own countries, of course.

I recall when i bought at Amazon.co.uk my physical copies. I felt so good when i thought that maybe i was part of her number one there... :(

What happened to Whoopi. She used to be one of the better panelists when Barbara was still on the show.

She's openly admitted that The View is basically just a paycheck to her. She's just there to get paid.

Pitiful that she says "we don't care"....uh, Whoop, you're nearly 60, and a woman, of color...you should care.