MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
horn

Malcolm Brenner: 'Sex with dolphin was like making love to the ocean'

Malcolm Brenner: 'Sex with dolphin was like making love to the ocean'

20:08, 12 February 2015

By Alex Wellman

Malcolm Brenner said the encounter was the most intimate he has ever experienced.

MAIN-Malcolm-Brenner.jpg

Fling: Malcolm Brenner says Dolly seduced him before they embarked on a year-long affair

A man who had sex with a dolphin has said it felt like he was making love with the ocean itself.

Malcolm Brenner also revealed how the encounter was the most intimate he had ever experienced.

The 63-year-old was speaking after the release of a controversial film that details his sexual experiences with a dolphin called Dolly.

Called Dolphin Lover, the film details Malcolms relationship with the dolphin during the 1970s.

In a recent interview, the self-confessed Zoophile, said having sex with Dolly was almost a spiritual moment.

Speaking to Jezebel, he said: "It felt like I was making love with the ocean itself. It felt like, first of all, that I had forgiven myselfgotten over my hesitations about finally giving her what she wanted.

"When I had that realisation, then it just seemed there was this energy surging between us, growing more intense.

The twice-married American said that the time spent with Dolly was the most intimate of his life, adding: It stepped right over the species line.

"The dolphin, I know, was just as aware. She'd had to elude a male dolphin to get to me.

At the time of the 'relationship' in 1971, Brenner was a photographer and had access to the pool at the former theme park in Sarasota Florida, where he lived.

Brenner has previously talked about his encounter in a novel called Wet Goddess.

In his recent interview, he also expanded on his attraction to animals and defended owning a dog - arguing that he was not turned on by every animal he sees.

He said: "I'm attracted to animals that have a rather independent streak in them.

"Animals that think for themselves.

"In addition to the dolphin, the only animal I ever had any sexual experience with is canines." :|

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/malcolm-brenner-sex-dolphin-like-5154423

Growing up LGBT can suck.

Can't imagine having to come out and disclose to people f**ked a dolphin. :laugh::laugh:

Growing up LGBT can suck.

Can't imagine having to come out and disclose to people f**ked a dolphin and dogs. :laugh::laugh:

Correction.

I dont think this guys for real. Hes had a bash on the head or something.

How can you fall for a Dolphin? they cant exactly got to the shops for you or order a take away, they cant even text!

What is up with all these weird and disgusting threads? Someone is probably not that impressed with Rebel Heart and has too much time on his hands. :lmao:

I think I would prefer to have sex with a dolphin than a chihuahua.

Oh no, Floriduh...AGAIN?? lmao

This section should be called FLORIDA, POLITICS AND WORLD EVENTS

This section should be called FLORIDA, POLITICS AND WORLD EVENTS

:lmao: Heavens yes. Florida definitely is the place of fascination and staggering events in this forum. Seems everything insane and unimaginable happens in Florida. Actually makes me want to go there just to see it for myself !

So if F-king a dolphin is like making love to the ocean what does F-king canines feel like for him then ? Making love to .....Lassy ?

Ugh, the poor animals. :(:(

As if being trapped inside a theme park wasn't traumatised enough for that poor animal.

As if being trapped inside a theme park wasn't traumatised enough for that poor animal.

And I don't even want to think about those poor dogs. Ugh.

And I don't even want to think about those poor dogs. Ugh.

I was kind of leaning towards the ' understanding side ( like making love to the ocean etc ) ' until this sentence

"In addition to the dolphin, the only animal I ever had any sexual experience with is canines." :vomit:

I was kind of leaning towards the ' understanding side ( like making love to the ocean etc ) ' until this sentence

"In addition to the dolphin, the only animal I ever had any sexual experience with is canines." :vomit:

I do love his use of "only" in that sentence. :crazy:

I do love his use of "only" in that sentence. :crazy:

Yes .Strictly Mammals please .