Madonna To Appear on The Jonathan Ross Show

Braby

Am excited for all of those who have tickets ! Have a great time everyone and please report back !!!!!

I haven't won, I guess. :(

I think I would have been informed by now if I'd won the tickets. The deadline to enter the competition was at 10 a.m.

Guest Rachelle of London

Aww Msig!

Tears Im gutted for you! Hopefully something will pop up!

Guys I'll be wearing a BRIGHT pink blazer! Say hello

So, I expect minute by live minute updates on everything she says. Dont worry about the rules, madonna would want you to break them. I'll be waiting.

You're so lucky!!!!! have fun guys! I can't wait for all the details!

I'll try and message as much as I can but they have a strict no phones policy once taping starts so I won't be able

to update during the interview

so the taping takes place today, but when will it be released?

i thought it was going to be live... :mellow:

It will be aired on 14 March, AFAIK

what time gmt does it start?

Doors open at 6.15 pm GMT, show over at 9 pm.

It will be aired on 14 March, AFAIK

Doors open at 6.15 pm GMT, show over at 9 pm.

thx. i imagine, given the news value, that they will release part of the interview straight away (and to promote the show).

I hope she wont be asked about the damn fall for half of the interview!!

I hope he will ask her...this is an amazing situation to capitalise on...a "real life" challenge ...opportunity she had, to show to the world her greatness...and why not, another way of visualising what it REALLY means for HERSELF when she says "Lifted me up, and watched me stumble...after the heartache, I'm gonna carry on...Living for love"

hope she's not too pissed now and has a sense of humor about it. thats the best way to go at it anyway and it's good that an interview is happening so quickly & other performances as well. she just gotta be chill & charming with jonathan for this interview like 10 years ago. imagine if she's a bit bitter & stiff, then i can see more people feeling good about laughing at her fall. know what i mean? it was a human mistake so put on the charm offensive & just be.. you know, human. ;)