Madonna To Appear on The Jonathan Ross Show

Braby

I wish we could all pile up our hugs online and somehow send them to her via Guy. LOL. Just I don't know, a huge big online card with hugs and someone says from all of us at Nation, tribe, drowned, whatever. Just one big huge group hug from her loyalists forever and ever.

People who fault her accent probably don't travel. She has British friends and she comes to UK. When you're with people or person who speaks a different accent, you kinda pick it up too, you don't do it on purpose. I Hope I'm making sense.

People who fault her accent probably don't travel. She has British friends and she comes to UK. When you're with people or person who speaks a different accent, you kinda pick it up too, you don't do it on purpose. I Hope I'm making sense.

EXACTLY! Especially since she lived with Guy for too long in England...

every time i went to London just for a few days I started thinking in a british accent instead of the typical "hollywood" one when I had to say something. it's strange. depends on the person. but i don't see why some people get so damn annoyed with it. it's just a damn accent, it's not so serious

:thumbsup:

10 years from now some will still be talking about her British accent

Tired

:thumbsup:

10 years from now some will still be talking about her British accent

Tired

I remember when I saw Madonna on TV back in the 80's before becoming a fan during some sort of press conference speaking with an accent and believing she was British. She's always spoken with some type of accent it's nothing new.

My accent changes on who I'm speaking to. It's hilarious!!!!!

I'm exactly like that.

Guest Rachelle of London

It's not airing today. as outlined in this thread a million times tonight's episode is SIgourney Weaver and Kanye West.

I tend to do this when I go in France.

Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes! I've argued with ignorant haters on this subject so much in the past. I speak several languages and depending on where I'm at, certain accents just come through in my English. I think some people naturally have a good ear to pick up on foreign accents/languages because they have a gift of learning different languages. Madonna speaks several languages too. We just don't know about that. But her brain works in the same way, where her own speech is afflicted by the way people talk around her.

I remember when I saw Madonna on TV back in the 80's before becoming a fan during some sort of press conference speaking with an accent and believing she was British. She's always spoken with some type of accent it's nothing new.

THIS.

Madonna has always had a strange atypical American accent.