Madonna To Appear on The Jonathan Ross Show

Braby

I just hope it's not true that she looked miserable while performing! :( I was hoping she didn't let herself get down that much after the events yesterday, I don't want her feeling sad about it :-/

Oh well, we'll see! Still excited for anyone who got in!

I honestly don't think that... Madonna is a pro. therefore, she wouldn't let her emotions show up like that, especially for something that could have happened to anybody and after getting so much support.

I'm sure Madonna will never hear of how the audience was made. I was just pissed that they clearly would have known HOURS before that hardly any orange wristband folk would get in but still kept giving them out and letting folk wait. The guy said we could have 'priority entry' for another show, we said we didn't give a toss about watching Jonathan Ross and not to bother.

Yes they must have known orange wristbands wouldn't get in. I am sure she picks up on when the audience is dull and not her excitable fans.

Yup. I had my eticket and I went to the studios at noon. Got my orange wristband then and they said come back at 6pm. I show up at 5pm….and it wasn't until 8:30 that it was clear we weren't coming in. What a shame. ;-\ On the other hand it was great hanging out with so many great M fans. Cant wait to hear about it

For spending all their miserable lives slagging off Madonna, these media types just get to fill the audience???

Did someone just post that fucking Jodie Harsh is in there?!? What a wanker? I remember he got into a promo show for La Roux in the summer that I was also turned away from. Then there's all though Radio 1 wankers who got into Kate Bush and then had the nerve to say they didn't know any of the songs.

Guest Rachelle of London

My batt died! Never got in! Been crying my eyes out all day. I tried to be composed but cracked last minute! So depressed

Guest Rachelle of London

RB19 the reception area for press was so full that they started to tell journalists to just go through the main entrance. It's 97% press!!!!!

So sorry Chelle. I had it once at one of her book signings. We ewnt from up't north to London and waited from 8AM (got a 5AM train). We were told to go away outside we were making a mess in the street or something. They told us to come back at 3. went back at 2 and they said all wristbands were given away. We paid for the train, hotel, days off work everything. :( We even sat in the managers office complaining. He said it was miss communication.

Jodie Harsh is a huge fan TBH. Like a stan fan, dont go to hard on him, if I had connections id use them too.

If he laughed about M's fall though im not happy about that but all he does is praises M,

I hate to sound like a broken record but when Warners handled her promo it was much better.

When she did the Parkinson special for COADF they made sure the guest list was smaller and real

fans got in because I went. This current crew she is working are with bunch of amateurs.

Guest Rachelle of London

What PISSES me off is that it's not just press! It's their bloody friends and families aswell. One group of girls got in because their dad works there. They weren't even 18 and it says you have to be over 18. Loads of press with their partners and families. RAGING!

I feel for all of you caught up in this unfortunate situation, but to be fair, it sounds like a unique situation? I'm sure no one could have known how much global interest there would be in this day after interview after what happened last night. Maybe they thought more press = more publicity? I'm sure some of those inside are sure to write more about her day after reaction, etc.

Guest Rachelle of London

I feel for all of you caught up in this unfortunate situation, but to be fair, it sounds like a unique situation? I'm sure no one could have known how much global interest there would be in this day after interview after what happened last night. Maybe they thought more press = more publicity? I'm sure some of those inside are sure to write more about her day after reaction, etc.

Apparently last time she did Jon Ross only 10 fans were allowed in. It was all press. I even said that in this thread jon Ross is really hard to get into. Graham Norton was a piece of piss