Madonna To Appear on The Jonathan Ross Show

Braby

At this point I am not sure I am going to even get in to the show. I am no 514 orange wrist band, yellow wrist band starts at 200 that's priority tickets, white wristbands start at 100 they are for competition winners. I think a lot of tickets have been given to VIP and industry as well.

I didn't even know about the wristbsnd thing. It's cold and wet!

This should have aired sooner! Especially after the wardrobe malfunction controversy! Too bad that we have to wait until March 14th! :(

For folks in the USA does this show airs on BBC America?

Watching loose women. She is sharing the dressing rooms. Dancers are in and they can smell her candles ready for her to arrive. Apparently she doesnt like the cold and has got the heating on full blast.

I really disliked loose Women but today they really supported Madonna and said amazing things. Also when they all were giddy because Madonna was in (or soon to be) the dressing rooms it made laugh.

I think shows like this will remind the British public how amazing she is!

I'm gonna make a prediction that later tonight ITV will release a small part of the Ross interview to news outlets - with her talking about what happened last night.

Every TV show and news channel is literally DYING to get something from Madonna since the fall last night - and since she seems to have cancelled everything else (no backstage stuff afterwards at Brits), ITV will have the most amazing opportunity to get the Jonathan Ross show plugged everywhere if they do this tonight.

I wonder if Madonna has been on the phone to Liz Rosenberg to discuss how she should handle talking about the fall, given that this is the first time something like this has happened. Liz might be able to come up with some soundbyte-y lines that get quoted everywhere in the media, and show Madonna in the most flattering light.

Can we assume they're in now that we haven't heard of them and their phones have probably been taken away? Let's hope so!

Babe, they don't let us in until 6pm. I came home for a shower and something to eat.

Heading back to the studio now.

Michelle Budd was in the queue..

I wonder if Madonna has been on the phone to Liz Rosenberg to discuss how she should handle talking about the fall, given that this is the first time something like this has happened. Liz might be able to come up with some soundbyte-y lines that get quoted everywhere in the media, and show Madonna in the most flattering light.

I never got the impression that's what their relationship was like. I'm sure Madonna will be candid about it and just say what happened and how she felt about it. That's what she's always done. It is unfortunate that this isn't airing right away though.

If the press/media seats are usually empty they sure won't be this time around.

I do hope you get in!! There must be more than 300 seats. That sounds too low. Good luck! :)

One hour to go. I'm glad to see that she hasn't cancelled this – meaning, she's in good (enough) health and spirits.

So curious if she'll perform a full on version of LFL, or more like an acoustic thingie.

If the press/media seats are usually empty they sure won't be this time around.

I do hope you get in!! There must be more than 300 seats. That sounds too low. Good luck! :)

I did a Google search they have 3 studios the largest has around 600 seats