Madonna To Appear on The Jonathan Ross Show

Braby

I didn't really like some things he said either. And those women and the audience are SO annoying, I was fucking cringing every time they were laughing, it hurt my ears.

and i don't like how he talked about her at all. like "she's trying to be charming and nice" lol isn't EVERYONE? is that bad now?

I didn't see anything wrong with what he said about her. But those women were really bitchy about her. Jonathan was actually trying to defend her against the bad things the Loose Women were saying.

I didn't really like some things he said either. And those women and the audience are SO annoying, I was fucking cringing every time they were laughing, it hurt my ears.

Just watched it... seriously. That woman talking about "desperation"... honey, have you looked at yourself in a mirror?! :rotfl:

Exactly! ^ There are people who hate loose women and a lot people do say if it was men said the things what they say on the show they'll be HUGE trouble.

I only like Ruth and Janet street porter who weren't on yesterday, the rest are just hasbeens who can't get any other job.

Guest Rachelle of London

I remember Eamonn Holmes wife criticising Madonna for dating younger guys and I was thinking babe you were the mistress and now wife of one of the most disgusting men on TV.

They're all jealous crows