Madonna To Appear on The Jonathan Ross Show

Braby

I agree! We didn't even know she fell so hard. Where I was sitting the dancers were all surrounding her so I just thought the cape didn't come off and she missed her line

Exactly! It was a lot worse watching it back later on. In the arena I only heard the bang and then the next thing I know she was on the floor surrounded by the dancers

seeing her laugh about it makes it less painful to watch :biggrin:

seeing it live on stream was surreal & no fun experience

actually made me skip the doomed track on my ipod couple of times after Wednesday...

I listen to the live version of grammys now, the best! :thumbsup:

It sucks that until she performs at another awards ceremony, which might be ages from now, this is all everyone's going to remember. It also puts alot of pressure on her since I think now she must be terrified of live shows. Now people will wonder if anything like that will happen again.

seeing her laugh about it makes it less painful to watch :biggrin:

seeing it live on stream was surreal & no fun experience

actually made me skip the doomed track on my ipod couple of times after Wednesday...

I listen to the live version of grammys now, the best! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

It sucks that until she performs at another awards ceremony, which might be ages from now, this is all everyone's going to remember. It also puts alot of pressure on her since I think now she must be terrified of live shows. Now people will wonder if anything like that will happen again.

well, she did superbowl in 2012, she ll be fine! :thumbsup:

I agree. The LiveJournal Canal+ thing she's doing in France on 2nd March is live isn't it? Hopefully that'll go without a hitch and the world can move on.

I'm sure the media will be even more interested when it will be opening night of the tour. I think it's positive and negative in general. There's definitely been more hype and buzz about her in the media and the overwhelming reaction has been positive; but I'm sure she'll be adding even more pressure onto herself at rehearsals. :(

What does this have to do with the superbowl?

its the biggest thing to perform at, there s no greater pressure. way more people watch it. so she ll be remembered more for that than one mishap at Brits.

I agree. The LiveJournal Canal+ thing she's doing in France on 2nd March is live isn't it? Hopefully that'll go without a hitch and the world can move on.

I'm sure the media will be even more interested when it will be opening night of the tour. I think it's positive and negative in general. There's definitely been more hype and buzz about her in the media and the overwhelming reaction has been positive; but I'm sure she'll be adding even more pressure onto herself at rehearsals. :(

Yah, tho the live journal canal thing is not an awards show with celebrities in attendance, being watched by the entire world.

I hope she doesn't start rehearsing herself into exhaustion, she puts a lot of pressure on herself as it is. I believe performing on tour is much easier for her and doesn't make her as nervous because she knows she's surrounded by people who love her.

its the biggest thing to perform at, there s no greater pressure. way more people watch it. so she ll be remembered more for that than one mishap at Brits.

It hurts to say but I can tell you that the brit performance will go down in history and people will remember it more than the superbowl, purely because of how shocking it was. The internet is full of that one clip, its absolutely everywhere.

It hurts to say but I can tell you that the brit performance will go down in history and people will remember it more than the superbowl, purely because of how shocking it was. The internet is full of that one clip, its absolutely everywhere.

True, its everywhere. Internet is volatile, time will tell what will remain.

it'll probably be upthere with the Britney kiss, how many times did we see that one?

she 's always brilliant with photography, and though it was not intended it will now be a part of her imagery.

Yah, tho the live journal canal thing is not an awards show with celebrities in attendance, being watched by the entire world.

I hope she doesn't start rehearsing herself into exhaustion, she puts a lot of pressure on herself as it is. I believe performing on tour is much easier for her and doesn't make her as nervous because she knows she's surrounded by people who love her.

In a few years, it will look pretty iconic.

The same happened with Britney's Gimme More performance at the VMAs in 2007... The clip was everywhere, everybody was talking about how lost and high she looked, how uninterested she seemed etc. And now, years after, people consider it to be one of her baddest-ass moments on stage she's ever had.

Of course, in Madonna's case things are much better because it was an accident and in the end she gave an extraordinary performance.

"The iconic fall and rise of Madonna!"