Madonna To Appear on The Jonathan Ross Show

Braby

Guest Rachelle of London

Yes someone from Tribe has emailed the company that organise the tickrts for the audience and complained.

Michelle emailed them and that martin guy responded and sent her such a snarky response saying that press have every right just because youre a fan doesnt give you an advantage.

You know whats a real cunt, these nothings who are swindling their way into the show are the ones who write the most disgusting articles about her. Look at them though as soon as they get an audience with the queen they grovel. Thirsty cunts.

Guest Rachelle of London

The Jonathan Ross Show

SERIES 8 - EPISODE 6

FOLLOW

1072 people follow this programme

webANXjonathanrosss8.jpg

ABOUT THIS PROGRAMME

6/11. The host is joined by Hollywood actress Sigourney Weaver, who can be seen in forthcoming sci-fi thriller Chappie, and Doc Martin star Martin Clunes, talking about his new drama Arthur & George. Also on the sofa tonight are Arsenal legend Thierry Henry, controversial artist Tracey Emin, and rapper Kanye West, who also performs live.

What's the point? instead of having people travel from other countries and wait for hours in the rain hoping they would get in they should've just said from the very beginning that they're only letting in industry people who hate her and the same 2 or 3 fans who are always fucking everywhere anyway and have seen her about 10 billion times.

Guest Rachelle of London

I think so. She's not on 7 March either because this is the episode, definitely the 14th

Show

SERIES 8 - EPISODE 7

FOLLOW 1072 people follow this programme
webANXjonathanrosss8.jpg
ABOUT THIS PROGRAMME

7/11. The host welcomes actor Damian Lewis (Homeland, Wolf Hall), and music legend Bryan Ferry, who talks about his forthcoming tour before performing in the studio.

You know whats a real cunt, these nothings who are swindling their way into the show are the ones who write the most disgusting articles about her. Look at them though as soon as they get an audience with the queen they grovel. Thirsty cunts.

I think they secretly love her, in fact, they may be more obsessed with her than we are as fans. I can't imagine, being a journalist, going to a taping of a singer I can't stand. in fact I'd do everything to avoid it

Not sure where the comments are coming from that this era is off to a rough start. On what planet?? This is a legitimate full-fledged Madonna era we're experiencing, folks. It's fuckin' fantastic so far are you kidding me? Don't even came at me w/ leaks and a drooping epaulet that no one noticed until days later LOL puhleeezzz!

I've gotten everything I asked for and it's still the first single...

Photoshoots- check

Remixes- check

slammin' video - check

choreographed live performances - check

interviews, fashion, attitude, divaness extraordinaire- DOUBLE CHECK

:clap: :clap:

This era is perfect.

So excited for this interview! And are those platforms she's wearing for Living For Love? :dramatic: Watch the ageists drag her for it tho... Ugh

And lemme just be extremely thankful for the fact that the flawless Ghosttown is getting the single treatment. Avengin ha forgotten and overlooked sister Masterpiece :cries:

justsaw a tweet from @officialcharts that M is 10.500 sales away from top 10 in the uk.

come on guys.....buy another copy!!

yasss queen
Come thru M-Dolla!!
(If anyone wants to boost sales by gifting me a UK copy I won't complain :1251: )