Madonna To Appear on The Jonathan Ross Show

Braby

Maybe that's why she put so many songs on Rebel Heart? I know some people are criticizing it for being too long, but maybe it will be awhile before she does a new album so at least she gave us almost two albums!

Yeah, I'm more than happy with Rebel Heart, we are incredibly spoiled this era. If it takes her longer till she records the next album,then so be it, after yesterday's scare... I'm just grateful for everything she gives us. It kind of opened my eyes a bit.

I"m not sure what to make of the comedy tour thing! It might be interesting, I think she is hysterically funny even though some people don't get her sense of humor.

That's the part that worries me if it is true. People (the general public) never seems to understand it when she jokes or is being ironic. But it would be a great treat for fans and would be a lot of fun regardless.

That's the part that worries me if it is true. People (the general public) never seems to understand it when she jokes or is being ironic. But it would be a great treat for fans and would be a lot of fun regardless.

Lolz and everyone discussing her upcoming comedy tour is another example of people not getting her humor. So meta!

Guest bluejean

Jonathan introduced Ghosttown as the new single from Rebel Heart.

She admits that she wasn't happy about Christopher's book and said that they are both speaking after years of silent. She also said that Chris has admitted he regrets publishing the book.

Jonathan quotes a line from the book re. a Warren Beatty who Chris says she should have married. Madonna says she wasn't ready to marry back in 1990 - Warren was but she had just come out of a divorce and was 'in a mad' space.

They talked about Guy a fair bit but Madonna seem to get lost in not waiting to talk about it. She said the marriage was about timings and both weren't in the same place. She also said that Guy use to drag her down the local pub all the time.

When asked if she will act again, Madonna says no. Jonathan asks what are her favourite acting movies - Evita, Dick Tracy and Desperately Seeking Susan.

I wasn't completely sure on this but the next thing she would like to achieve is stand up comedy - she kept bringing it up. She also wanted to a theatre show were she just talks about funny things that have happened to her.

Apparently Lola text her after the Grammy's with a picture of her arse saying 'REALLY MOM!?' :lmao:

When Jonathan said something negative about someone, unfortunately I can't remember who but Madonna responded "You're terrible Muriel" - made me giggle.

:lmao:

I guess she's been watching Aussie movies in prep for the tour there :lmao:

Happy about all this new information!

She s moving quickly as always. She wont torture herself watching the Brits. She always moves forward :roadrunner::roadrunner:

Guest groovyguy

From Comments on MRama:

Taj • 6 hours ago

I've just come back from the taping of Jonathan Ross. It was an exhausting but brilliant experience. She did indeed perform Living For Love (twice), and Ghosttown three times, because she kept forgetting the lyrics! The Living for Love remix featured the Minotaurs but it was really just M and the 2 Japanese girls dancing. The full band was there including Monte Pittman with his crazy Amish beard! The remix was very stylized with crimson lighting, and reminded me of Frozen from the Drowned World Tour. She was wearing the matador outfit again. I'm not sure if it was the same as the Brits are something new, but it was black and very sparkly with lots of embroidery and amazing shoes! The hair was the same as the Grammys and Brits. I need to listen to all the remixes again but it was basically the full version of the dance break already featured in the Grammys and Brits performances, if anyone can tell me what that remix is please? Initially, I was disappointed because she wasn't performing the album version, but when she did it the second time I really, really got it. Bearing in mind the size of the TV studio, I understand why the original 'bullring' performance couldn't be recreated. I really want to hear to hear the remix again now. I wasn't sure if she was singing it all live, except for possibly the final line.

She changed into a Marc Jacobs black sheer dress with bodice for Ghosttown, which was as per album, sung live, with a slightly longer pause before the final chorus. It was introduced as the 'second single', so I guess that's as good as confirmed now. That's it for now. If anyone wants to know more, I can update on the interview part tomorrow.

I guess she's been watching Aussie movies in prep for the tour there :lmao:

Maybe now her life is better than an ABBA song, she doesnt need to come back to porpoise spit.

Fantastic evening - way better than the Graham Norton interview of 2012! Funny emotional and exciting !!!! She feels like she let us all down because of the fall 😞

Guest bluejean

Maybe now her life is better than an ABBA song, she doesnt need to come back to porpoise spit.

She could open another gym in porpoise spit perhaps?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1079806578712723&id=142098355816888&_rdr

http://madonnaonline.com.br/2015/02/26/madonna-vai-a-aniversario-do-fotografo-mert-alas-em-londres/

Video of Madonna at friends birthday at the photographer Mert Alas in Londres!

She seems SOOOO happy...I LOVE HER BEAUTIFUL FACE...It shines like Gold!

one of those people who went to jonathan ross said "yay for silver wristbands. #VIPs " after I told them I think it's unfair how hundreds of fans waited in the rain and came over from france or even won competitions to be there. That jerk.

Guest Rachelle of London

one of those people who went to jonathan ross said "yay for silver wristbands. #VIPs " after I told them I think it's unfair how hundreds of fans waited in the rain and came over from france or even won competitions to be there. That jerk.

it kicked off big time between some Tribe members onkine. TBH I'd be happy if I got in. At least some Tribe fans got in. Even though its the same people all the time at least they wouldve appreciated the show.

I cant wait for it to air. Sounds amazing