Madonna To Appear on The Jonathan Ross Show

Braby

about living for love performance at jonathan ross:

a different version but all the dances were there & the back up singers & she even stepped up on the piano. it was very different so it was fantastic but remember it's a studio so very limited space Ghosttown was incredible!

quoting it again if people missed it

Jonathan introduced Ghosttown as the new single from Rebel Heart.

She admits that she wasn't happy about Christopher's book and said that they are both speaking after years of silent. She also said that Chris has admitted he regrets publishing the book.

Jonathan quotes a line from the book re. a Warren Beatty who Chris says she should have married. Madonna says she wasn't ready to marry back in 1990 - Warren was but she had just come out of a divorce and was 'in a mad' space.

They talked about Guy a fair bit but Madonna seem to get lost in not waiting to talk about it. She said the marriage was about timings and both weren't in the same place. She also said that Guy use to drag her down the local pub all the time.

When asked if she will act again, Madonna says no. Jonathan asks what are her favourite acting movies - Evita, Dick Tracy and Desperately Seeking Susan.

I wasn't completely sure on this but the next thing she would like to achieve is stand up comedy - she kept bringing it up. She also wanted to a theatre show were she just talks about funny things that have happened to her.

Apparently Lola text her after the Grammy's with a picture of her arse saying 'REALLY MOM!?' :lmao:

When Jonathan said something negative about someone, unfortunately I can't remember who but Madonna responded "You're terrible Muriel" - made me giggle.

But it goes along with her normal pattern. This year and early next year is music. Then a film and possibly some other creative projects. Makes sense. Plus, if she follows her usual pattern, 2016 will hopefully have the tour film and possible live album later on. That takes it more into 2016.

She takes 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 years between albums anyway (give or take a little more, or less). Plus, these are plans...doesn't mean everything is going to pan out exactly as planned, so you never quite know......

I hope she's not too serious about the comedy tour though :semifunny::semifunny:

''Her kids love her music but she doesn’t want them going pre-Vogue''

What?! She thinks they won't enjoy all the 80s classics...??!

Yeah that sounds a bit odd. "No, Mercy, not Like a Prayer - start with Erotica."

not really sure where to post it but since this is from after jonathan ross:

B-0AVxEWwAAMscU.jpg

kakadre: Madonna now at Mert Alas bday in london

She's so beautiful. I love her so much

not really sure where to post it but since this is from after jonathan ross:

B-0AVxEWwAAMscU.jpg

kakadre: Madonna now at Mert Alas bday in london

Ohhh she looks so gorgeous and fine, I'm kind of relieved now...

WOW, thanks everyone for the juicy info!

Great stuff! Sounds like it was a great interview and she looks beautiful in those pics!

Can't wait to watch the whole thing and get murdered by Ghosttown live! And LFL with a piano?! :wow:

Love her so much! And apparently we'll have to wait a long while until the next album so let's enjoy this moment!!! LIVING FOR LOVE!!!

I feel really emotional tonight. I'm watching The Confessions Tour, looking at this gorgeous pic of her at the bday party, and I just read the article from Attitude... This last paragraph did me in. Tears again...

"Maybe we needed Madonna to fall flat on her arse for us to realise: were not going to have her forever. Lets treat her right."

I feel really emotional tonight. I'm watching The Confessions Tour, looking at this gorgeous pic of her at the bday party, and I just read the article from Attitude... This last paragraph did me in. Tears again...

"Maybe we needed Madonna to fall flat on her arse for us to realise: were not going to have her forever. Lets treat her right."

I was going to post something like this right before i read your post... I'm listening to Queen on my headphones and was looking at that photo on the bday party and was wishing all of this had been a dream. I was about to cry, I'm so emotional

I confronted B Ankerland to encourage her to make a formal or informal statement to own her overcite. M got negative press, physically hurt and embarrassed and no one helped alleviate some of it. She unleashed her minions on me who repeatedly attempted to trigger me into a verbal altercation so my comment could be undermined and reported. They failed. Two media outlets, Telegraph and The Independent wrote about my comments and some of the rhetoric. BOTH articles stated what I was trying to relay to B Ankerland who took the shady route: B was responsible of ensuring there were no wardrobe malfunctions. @illmatic_af

Edited by thelight

I'm so sorry for Mark and Chelle for not getting in. I mean you got wristbands so WTF ! Fans should come first NO????!!!

• After the next film she will be directing Madonna wants to do a sit down comedy tour and already has ideas for it!

She said something similar back in 2008 while promoting HC, (from Dateline I think) and it never happened,I'm sure she's joking

Cant wait to her GHOSTTOWN