Madonna To Appear on The Jonathan Ross Show

Braby

Chelle it was shocking. People there from 9am didn't get in. One poor guy travelled from France, he didn't have a ticket

but was desperate to see her. Really gutted for the genuinely nice dedicated fans who were basically trampled all over

and treated as an after thought and left hanging on a thread all day just so the company could over fill the guest list.

Never seen such disorganised badly handled chaos.

That was what really pissed me off. I could handle not getting in - I knew it would be difficult. But I thought it would be difficult cos fans would be queuing all day, not cos the guestlist would entirely dominate proceedings. I was angry enought at queuing pointlessly for 2.5 hours, the fact that some of you were there from 9/10am when they would have known EVEN THEN that you weren't getting in just displays utter contempt.

They still recording?? I used to work as an usher there, was a pain in the ass when shows over run - especially when you gotta train to catch! Worth it for Madge tho

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Madonna Ghost Town live three times. Thank you very much

The catwalk at The Brits was longer than she expected. The cape was heavy so she was told to tie it tight.

I don't know how reliable this is, but the Mirror has an article about what she says on the show:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/madonna-whiplash-after-horror-show-5240167

Well okay, that explains why they invited only the press on the show... This show was a press conference :stir:

Just got home. Waited for hours only to be told that noone who wasn't either a production guest or a priority guest was getting in; why issue tickets? I'm frozen but let's hope at least that the performances are going to silence this era's critics and give the album a much needed push. I would have loved to be there and me and my boyfriend even took the day off work but that's just how these things go sometimes I suppose...

Guest bluejean

I can't believe Wossy asked her it it was a "stunt".

What a moron.

Because he's putting himself in the public's position and asking what people are thinking. Obviously he knows the truth since he was there.

I don't know how reliable this is, but the Mirror has an article about what she says on the show:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/madonna-whiplash-after-horror-show-5240167

thanks! it does sound like her! and it makes sense

like the eye examination, one couldnt make that up..

she did hate every second of it, she called it a horror show.. poor M

Awww bless her. I hope though people around her are informing her that the media and public is being very positive about her performance, she didn't give anyone a "nightmare" show.

Just got home. Waited for hours only to be told that noone who wasn't either a production guest or a priority guest was getting in; why issue tickets? I'm frozen but let's hope at least that the performances are going to silence this era's critics and give the album a much needed push. I would have loved to be there and me and my boyfriend even took the day off work but that's just how these things go sometimes I suppose...

aaw, really sad that you guys couldnt manage to go in. It really is a pitty that all the business people and other were let in but no so much fans