Madonna To Appear on The Jonathan Ross Show

Braby

Just read from someone who is there that she performed a remix of L4L twice and that she looked miserable at the start!

yeah, right. LOL

He blocked me on Twitter ages ago, it's was over Rupauls Drag Race. Ha

It's all rather rude as it means I can't see his timeline

haha really ? I think I should start following him, he has some nice tweets. :D

Lets wait if he will tweet more infos about Madonna

i tweeted wossy/the show and complained that industry ppl who don't give a fuck about her got in instead of fans that won competitions and waited since 8am to get in. told them to get in the real fans.. it's all I can do and wish some fans will get in..

I can't believe they can just let down real fans like that!! So that people who don't give a rat ass about Madonna can get their "exclusive"

i'm sad for you. Chelle and Markm couldn't make inside either and they reported the very same thing you are reporting now, such a shame :(

Didn't get in!! Can't believe it!! Arrived 11am. Hung around for the whole day and then queued pointlessly from 5 - 8:30. Total waste of time. Apparently audiences are better filled with industry types.

Sorry you didn't get in.

Did you have a priority wristband or orange wristband?

Oh I do hope she laughs it off would be tremendous for her even if she is fuming

Too many times people say she comes across as an icy bitch

*gets fan*

I just hope it's not true that she looked miserable while performing! :( I was hoping she didn't let herself get down that much after the events yesterday, I don't want her feeling sad about it :-/

Oh well, we'll see! Still excited for anyone who got in!

Yes this want for the fans it was all industry types. I hope Madonba notices real fans aren't there and puts a stop to this sort of thing happening. It's ridiculous.

I'm sure Madonna will never hear of how the audience was made. I was just pissed that they clearly would have known HOURS before that hardly any orange wristband folk would get in but still kept giving them out and letting folk wait. The guy said we could have 'priority entry' for another show, we said we didn't give a toss about watching Jonathan Ross and not to bother.

I just hope it's not true that she looked miserable while performing! :( I was hoping she didn't let herself get down that much after the events yesterday, I don't want her feeling sad about it :-/

Oh well, we'll see! Still excited for anyone who got in!

That's terrible that so many didn't get in. :( If she looked miserable though, I can't blame her. Regardless of her saying she's "fine" (and is she really going to say otherwise?), I can imagine she must have huge bruises and be in a lot of pain today.