Madonna To Appear on The Jonathan Ross Show

Braby

so annoying

Yes very frustrating. So sorry I can't report anything back to you guys about the show and what

she sang. I did try my best to get in. There are going to be a lot of bored people in that audience who don't like her but are there because they want to say they have seen her. These things should be better organised.

Competition winners didn't get in?

I would be livid if that were the case. Talk about baaaaaad PR!

I hope they kick off big time!

I wonder if some of the audience already had tickets before it was announced it was Madonna though?

That's so bloody bad!!! Sorry for you two.

Have any Madonna fans gone in at all?

A few got in, I saw Tony from Tribe go in.

But it was mostly random people and thise who

kept saying they didn't like her! How rude

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! how and why do people who hate her even get in????

I know it's so annoying. So many sour faced industry types there.

I was there at 10am 15th in the queue what else are you supposed to do? Some industry person who sees it as another night out and isn't really interested in Madonna gets turns up at 6pm and get in. Very shoddy.

I don't mean to sound bitter but they should speak to the shows organisers and make sure fans who get there early get in. The organisers are too busy filling the guest list with blaggers and industry people.

Just read from someone who is there that she performed a remix of L4L twice and that she looked miserable at the start!

How are they texting ? There were warnings that anyone they caught on phones would be thrown out.