Madonna To Appear on The Jonathan Ross Show

Braby

I think everyone will ask her about it in interviews now and I'm sure she'll smile and make light of it, but only she knows how she felt.

I hope she makes lots of people drink tequila when they ask "did that hurt?"

I hope she wont be asked about the damn fall for half of the interview!!

We all know M. She won't dwell on it. She's give a quick recap and assure everyone that she was and is fine and move on.

Guest Rachelle of London

You guys are there now? Jesus it's 7 hours Til ipen doors isn't it? That's dedication. She will be totally worth it. Have fun, guys.

hahah you gotta they overbook, so even though you have a ticket doesnt guarantee entry. Mark was at Parkinson in 05 and said people were turned away :(

Have fun chelle and markm and try to keep warm and dry! Make sure you take turns manning your queue positions and get each other lots of snacks and teas and coffees. Love you two and so gutted I couldn't get tickets, otherwise would have been in that queue with you! xx

I hope you brought a notepad and pen to take notes. If you can't use your phone in there you can type it all out after :rotfl:

.... But seriously. I want info and asap.

Have fun chelle and markm and try to keep warm and dry! Make sure you take turns manning your queue positions and get each other lots of snacks and teas and coffees. Love you two and so gutted I couldn't get tickets, otherwise would have been in that queue with you! xx

We miss you and wish you were here ! I will do a tea and sandwich run

Watching loose women. She is sharing the dressing rooms. Dancers are in and they can smell her candles ready for her to arrive. Apparently she doesnt like the cold and has got the heating on full blast.