Madonna To Appear on The Jonathan Ross Show

Braby

Guest Rachelle of London

It says on the tickets that not everyone will get in as they issue more tickets than there is capacity for...

Yup there are more tickets than allocations same with other tapings that's why you gotta get there early.

so it's not live then? was the american life in 2003 one live? i hate how at graham norton they edited the best parts, as if they wanted to make her seem like a big bitch who doesn't like her fans when she actually went up to them to their chairs and the audience said she 's actually lovely.

Jonathan Ross is the only show she should do in the UK. Always enjoyable when they meet plus they were obviously going to give her the full hour because she's madonna and also because Jonathan Ross' guests have been very shit this year. Norton gets all the A listers but less viewers

I found myself in on a Saturday night last week and caught his show. It's bloody awful. Dreadfully boring and seriously unfunny (guess it didn't help much having Ant n Dec as the guests) Such a shame she's not going on Graham's show again.

Guest Rachelle of London

so it's not live then? was the american life in 2003 one live? i hate how at graham norton they edited the best parts, as if they wanted to make her seem like a big bitch who doesn't like her fans when she actually went up to them to their chairs and the audience said she 's actually lovely.

Chat shows are mostly never live.

So, I just signed up for a competition to win 2 tickets for the taping of the Jonathan Ross show, sponsored by Universal Music Denmark. The prize includes flight and a commodation..

Oh, and the winner will be drawn tomorrow at 10 a.m. :nervous:

Guest Rachelle of London

So, I just signed up for a competition to win 2 tickets for the taping of the Jonathan Ross show, sponsored by Universal Music Denmark. The prize includes flight and a commodation..

Oh, and the winner will be drawn tomorrow at 10 a.m. :nervous:

good luck Msig