Madonna To Appear on The Jonathan Ross Show

Braby

What remix is USED IN THAT VIDEO AT THE END? 1:49...

It's another Mashup I did myself.

The backing track is the Tiesto remix of "All of Me" by John Legend. Thought they worked well together! :-)

I don't know where to post this. Antoine de Caunes, host of french TV Show Le Grand Journal has just announced that next 2nd of March will air a Spécial Grand Journal Madonna with exclusive interview and TWO lives... Antoine de Caunes: 'Avant de se quitter, j'ai une bonne nouvelle à vous annoncer. Le 2 mars ce sera un Grand Journal spécial Madonna. Une exclu Canal +, interview et deux live de la Madonne. Ne la manquez surtout pas!'...

Edited by lepetitprince

I don't know where to post this. Antoine de Caunes, host of french TV Show Le Grand Journal has just announced that next 2nd of March will air a Spécial Grand Journal Madonna with exclusive interview and TWO lives... Antoine de Caunes: 'Avant de se quitter, j'ai une bonne nouvelle à vous annoncer. Le 2 mars ce sera un Grand Journal spécial Madonna. Une exclu Canal +, interview et deux live de la Madonne. Ne la manquez surtout pas!'...

Source?

Edit: Nevermind, http://news.madonnatribe.com/fr/2015/officiel-le-grand-journal-special-madonna-le-2-mars/

:) She needs to promote more in the US, SNL performances and the Wendy Williams Show for the kiis and the gays would be amazing, Wendy would kiss her ass for DECADES...

Source?

Edit: Nevermind, http://news.madonnatribe.com/fr/2015/officiel-le-grand-journal-special-madonna-le-2-mars/ :) She needs to promote more in the US, SNL performances and the Wendy Williams Show for the kiis and the gays would be amazing, Wendy would kiss her ass for DECADES...

Just saw it on TV...

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Wendy is an idiot

indeed, and she doesn't seem to bother with research. If Madonna was there she would probably ask: "So Madonna, you recently released the album MDWE, and your new album Rebel Ark is a sequel of sorts? Guuurl, teyll meh!"

Guest Rachelle of London

If she ever went on Wendy it would be great if Wendy and her spoke about the early NYC days as they both remember it and Wendy used to play madonnas songs on her Sunday show when she thought M was black :lmao:

I love Wendy's show, don't get me wrong, but I love it for the sheer tackiness. It's beneath Madonna. She shouldn't really appear on it.

She likes Ellen, and has been on her show several times. She should stick with her.

Guest Rachelle of London

I love Wendy's show, don't get me wrong, but I love it for the sheer tackiness. It's beneath Madonna. She shouldn't really appear on it.

She likes Ellen, and has been on her show several times. She should stick with her.

I agree and I'm wendys biggest fan! Even though Wendy gets better ratings I wouldnt wanna see M on the show

I agree and I'm wendys biggest fan! Even though Wendy gets better ratings I wouldnt wanna see M on the show

It would make Madonna seem more approachable and down to earth by attending Wendy, plus lets face it Wendy's show is more relevant than Ellen's in Madonna's main target demo IMO.

And having Wendy by her side would hopefully mean she will support her in all of her 'hot topics' mentions.

The Jonathan Ross special will be taped afterthe 56-year-old singers highly-anticipated performance at the BRIT Awards next Wednesday, her first in 20 years. Shell be performing alongside the likes of Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran and Sam Smith at the show, which takes place on February 25.

Madonnas BRITs set will include new material from Rebel Heart, due to be released on March 6, although event bosses are apparently pushing for a crown-pleasing Madge megamix.

Never one to shy away from controversy, shes sure to have something very special planned for the show, which will be broadcast live on ITV1.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/showbiz/558642/Madonna-Jonathan-Ross-show-one-off-special

Ha, ha loving the Freudian slip of "crown-pleasing" instead of "crowd-pleasing"!