Madonna To Appear on The Jonathan Ross Show

Braby

Guest Rachelle of London

Like I said earlier in this thread - that would be my guess.

If you think about these things - her appearance is pure and simple about selling a product (her album in this case - or maybe also concert tickets).

Although promotion in advance of an album release is always useful - the ideal situation is to have the promotion when the product you're trying to sell is available to buy. :-)

She obviously has no control over the timing of Grammys or Brit Awards or any live TV event - but otherwise she and her team will be trying as hard as possible to have big TV appearances happening when the album is available to buy. That's how most everyone does it. :-)

:clap:

The only thing that makes me think its the 26th recording is because M wouldnt schedule something a day before a live performance and Jonathan can then ask her about the performance. So its prob gonna be shown on Saturday 7th March show with the album released on Monday

Madonna - who was last interviewed by Jonathan in 2003 - will also include a very special live in the studio performance of two songs from her forthcoming Rebel Heart album.

Good! Probably Living for Love and the second single (Ghosttown, if the rumors are true).

Good! Probably Living for Love and the second single (Ghosttown, if the rumors are true).

I hope so. I can see her performing a laid-back acoustic rendition of Devil Prays if Ghosttown is not performed.

Guest bluejean

Maybe she will perform Rebel Heart?

Tbh I would be happy with ANY song from that glorious album. Imagine for example a live acoustic Joan of Arc!

Yeah honestly guys JR tickets are really hard to get, Graham Norton ones are easy to get. JR audience is ALL media with a FEW fans, dont be disappointed if you have the 24th recording because you never know. I havent heard anything yet about my tickets :(

Good Luck!!!!

Maybe she will perform Rebel Heart?

Tbh I would be happy with ANY song from that glorious album. Imagine for example a live acoustic Joan of Arc!

That would be great!! Any songs she sings I'd be happy with also, I love to one degree or another all of them.

I hope they broadcast the interview in the US

Guest whatatramp

I hope so. I can see her performing a laid-back acoustic rendition of Devil Prays if Ghosttown is not performed.

I hope so omg

I'm so fucking excited :tigger:

The Jonathan Ross special will be taped afterthe 56-year-old singer’s highly-anticipated performance at the BRIT Awards next Wednesday, her first in 20 years. She’ll be performing alongside the likes of Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran and Sam Smith at the show, which takes place on February 25.

Madonna’s BRITs set will include new material from Rebel Heart, due to be released on March 6, although event bosses are apparently pushing for a crown-pleasing Madge megamix.

Never one to shy away from controversy, she’s sure to have something very special planned for the show, which will be broadcast live on ITV1.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/showbiz/558642/Madonna-Jonathan-Ross-show-one-off-special

The Jonathan Ross special will be taped afterthe 56-year-old singer’s highly-anticipated performance at the BRIT Awards next Wednesday, her first in 20 years. She’ll be performing alongside the likes of Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran and Sam Smith at the show, which takes place on February 25.

Madonna’s BRITs set will include new material from Rebel Heart, due to be released on March 6, although event bosses are apparently pushing for a crown-pleasing Madge megamix.

Never one to shy away from controversy, she’s sure to have something very special planned for the show, which will be broadcast live on ITV1.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/showbiz/558642/Madonna-Jonathan-Ross-show-one-off-special

She should just do LFL and maybe other songs from the album. Fuck the old stuff at this point.