Madonna To Appear on The Jonathan Ross Show

Braby

Guest Rachelle of London

Ross is gonna be on This Morning this Wednesday, hopefully he will reveal more. I hope someone catches it, I will be out.

ugh gonna be at work!

Although taped next week, I would guess it's to be aired March 7th just before the album is out btw - not sooner.

Do you know which show it is? There's two taping next week - 24th and 26th,

Guest Rachelle of London

I bet it will be the 26th taping, just so he can ask her stuff about her Brits performance.

Do we know if M is having her Oscar party this year? She probably wont with a perfornance only 3 days later

Although taped next week, I would guess it's to be aired March 7th just before the album is out btw - not sooner.

He usually tapes a few days early and broadcasts the show on Saturday. We will know if the taping is for March showing.

So they just confirmed me i've been selected to be part of the audience on the 24th of February...M will probably be on the 26th right? So close :(

I know for Jonathan Ross 2003, Parkinson 2005, and Graham Norton 2012, they announced Madonna as the guest before tickets were available. This was to ensure only fans were in the audience to give the show a bit more atmosphere. But who knows...

On the comments section of the application i asked if it was possible to be selected for the M's show, although it looks like it's pretty unlikely it would be taped on the 24th... Oh well! I'm going to enjoy it anyway, i'm going with a colleague

Guest Rachelle of London

Don't send them back. You never know. Jonathan Ross tickets are extremely hard to get because most of them go to industry first so don't send them back until they say Madonna isn't gonna be there on that day.

Don't send them back. You never know. Jonathan Ross tickets are extremely hard to get because most of them go to industry first so don't send them back until they say Madonna isn't gonna be there on that day.

Good thinking. I didn't realise they were hard to come by

Yes that's what I thought. Wait until we know which day they are recording with Madonna.

It could be the 24th!

Guest Rachelle of London

Yeah honestly guys JR tickets are really hard to get, Graham Norton ones are easy to get. JR audience is ALL media with a FEW fans, dont be disappointed if you have the 24th recording because you never know. I havent heard anything yet about my tickets :(

GT- I'm like, "Why would she perform "Get Together"? But then I realized that, even though it's written as one word, some are using GT to refer to the exquisite "Ghosttown." :)

Same reaction... when i look at GT, Get Together still registers... it's like Get Together owns that initial, just like Deeper and Deeper owns DAD and not Die Another Day...

So according to this article, will be broadcast next month. It'll be probably be on during release week.

Like I said earlier in this thread - that would be my guess.

If you think about these things - her appearance is pure and simple about selling a product (her album in this case - or maybe also concert tickets).

Although promotion in advance of an album release is always useful - the ideal situation is to have the promotion when the product you're trying to sell is available to buy. :-)

She obviously has no control over the timing of Grammys or Brit Awards or any live TV event - but otherwise she and her team will be trying as hard as possible to have big TV appearances happening when the album is available to buy. That's how most everyone does it. :-)