Madonna To Appear on The Jonathan Ross Show

Braby

More UK promo for The Queen. This article from the Daily Express on February 5th. Madonna on his show in a "few weeks time". I'm thinking either Saturday Feb 21 or 28.

Host of the evening Jonathan Ross was in rebellious mood as he told the Downton Abbey table: “You guys get singled out in my opening remarks as being the only A-listers in the room but sadly with Shane Richie being here it’s dragged us all down to the B-list.”

Wossy, 54, also made a cheeky reference to his chat-show rivals when speaking to us at the event held at Village Underground, London: “I think I’m here because Graham Norton was unavailable. Or Stephen Fry was busy.”
The ITV presenter said he is preparing for a special guest on his show: “In a few weeks we’ve got Madonna on.
"She’ll probably try to get me back to her bedroom afterwards as she always does.”

http://www.express.co.uk/news/showbiz/556188/Jonathan-Ross-quizmaster-celebrity

Guest Rachelle of London

She could do his whole show, no other guests, and perform at least 2 songs. An hour and 10 mins of just Madonna on Saturday night TV will do wonders!

Guest Rachelle of London

The shows not as good as when it was on the other channel but it gets huge ratings. AMAZING NEWS!!!

I miss the 4 poofs and the piano. However, its more serious now,so maybe more music news and less "how do you juggle your career and motherhood"

I miss the 4 poofs and the piano. However, its more serious now,so maybe more music news and less "how do you juggle your career and motherhood"

They seem to get on so I think he knows he will get his ass kicked if he comes out with that question! :lol:

I guess they went with Ross because she is performing at The Brits and both shows are on itv.

They are recording two shows the week of The Brits 24th and 26th Feb. Will they record the interview after the Brits? Or will they record before The Brits as she leave the UK the morning after her performance and head for Europe for promo?

Guest whatatramp

She could do his whole show, no other guests, and perform at least 2 songs. An hour and 10 mins of just Madonna on Saturday night TV will do wonders!

yes!

I watch the erotica era interview last night randomly

The Erotica era interview was fantastic

Already at 34 predicting the ageism in society (at that age Smash Hits were already referring to her as Grandma!)

omg!! i swear i saw Jonathan Ross around in central London and i was about to shout at him to invite M at his show! :rotfl:

yaaass!! just applied for the shows on the 24th, 26th and 12th March, thanks!

Great I love their chemistry and he genuinely likes her

They both have a fantastic sense of humour so it's a good match

She pays him a visit once every 10-12 years

He was at her feet in 1992

Guest Rachelle of London

His wife likes Madonna too. He's mentioned that on his show. I genuinely think he respects her as an artist and person