What will you buy, plus when and how

Shane

I was planning to buy only Super Deluxe edition, but people who pre-order the Deluxe Edition will have access to a Priority Pre-sale for the Danish stop of the next tour. So I've pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition, too :)

EDIT:

Musik.dk just confirmed to me that the expected delivery date is 6 March, even though the official Danish release date is 9 March! :wow:

:tigger:

Just pre ordered the german special edition with Autotune Baby via Ebay (that will be my only standard edition)

Also pre ordered so far: Vinyl, and Itunes deluxe, french fnac special deluxe edition on cd

Still waiting for the super deluxe cd (depending on the bonus tracks among different countries)

Edited by bliss94

Why is the UK Super Deluxe CD £34.99 on Amazon-UK (the biggest online retailer for music in the UK)?
And it's just £11.99 on WowHD (was even £10.19 all weekend).

It's out in like 2 weeks so that kind of pricing error needs fixed asap!!!

I know I'll be buying whatever the longest version is available on Itunes because I want to have *something* the day of.

Then I'll take my time to understand which of the other dozen versions may be the one worth buying, or if it's better to cherry pick.

I will buy it at the flagship HMV near my house, but if there are any dents in the super deluxe digipak and/or if "Madonna Rebel Heart" isn't centered on the spine then I'll go elsewhere until I find a copy that is flaw free tbh

What are people's experiences with pre-orders? Usually arrive the day of release, one day after, several days after? Usually in good condition or cracked? I almost always go to the store for my physicals but debating pre-ordering for first time.

With iTunes and Amazon, I usually get digital downloads at midnight. Physical preorders through Amazon typically come one day prior to release or the day of. I can't speak for everyone though because I have prime and that guarantees that preorders placed by a certain day will come on release day.

EDIT-------- I forgot to answer your question about stuff coming cracked or damaged. In the years that I have been buying music from Amazon, there have only been a few occasions where things have come slightly damaged, even then, Amazon is quick to send me a refund or a new copy.

Edited by beachprance

I just got 3 copies of Rolling Stones Madonna. They're only like 5 bux each. If anyone wants a copy I can get it for you.

I was surprised how light the RS mag was. I know they shrunk the size of the magazine down, but it was like they aldi shrunk the amount of pages too

Why is the UK Super Deluxe CD £34.99 on Amazon-UK (the biggest online retailer for music in the UK)?

And it's just £11.99 on WowHD (was even £10.19 all weekend).

It's out in like 2 weeks so that kind of pricing error needs fixed asap!!!

I've taken full advantage of the wowhd sale and bought copies for friends and family . It's come to £31 give or take a few pence. I only bought the standard for them but the way I look at it is that they'll count towards M's global tally.

I was surprised how light the RS mag was. I know they shrunk the size of the magazine down, but it was like they aldi shrunk the amount of pages too

I've had a subscription for a year now and they've all been consistently that size. I guess it's just because I didn't really bother with magazines till I subscribed to RS and that's why I didn't notice the size. But they are thin.

I'm holding off on the vinyl for that very reason, but I will be buying atleast one copy to help first week sales.

OMG! I forgot about the LP!

* Cancel amazon order and re-order *

OMG! I forgot about the LP!

* Cancel amazon order and re-order *

How much is your total, horn? I need to put in my Amazon order today before I forget it.

I'll be buying the clean standard edition (I just prefer not to be distracted by coarse language), and I'm buying the super deluxe in order to get "Borrowed Time," "Graffiti Heart," and (hopefully) "Queen."

I'll buy them at Walmart and Target because I like to see the packaging before I buy.

I'll be buying the clean standard edition (I just prefer not to be distracted by coarse language), and I'm buying the super deluxe in order to get "Borrowed Time," "Graffiti Heart," and (hopefully) "Queen."

I'll buy them at Walmart and Target because I like to see the packaging before I buy.

Clean what?

This is Madonna we are talking sbout

She needs to fuck you up

Not #$&% you up

That's cool, but I am just the opposite. For some reason, the thought of owning clean editions fills me with rage! Tampered art. With the exception of Erotica, in which case I prefer the clean edition only because I hate Did You Do It? :lmao:

I can't figure out what I'll get until Amazon Canada actually gets their shit together and adds the domestic versions besides the deluxe and it's killing me!!

Never in my life have I been so excited about an album, and never in my life have I been so close to a release date with no clue what to order or what tracks are on particular editions!

All this stress is making me want to cave and listen to the three additional tracks that were released! So close yet it feels so far without a super deluxe for order

Super Deluxe is now £17.99 on Amazon, Vinyl is also £17.99.

Please be careful with WowHD, I heard years ago their sales don't contribute to the UK charts.