What will you buy, plus when and how

Shane

I pre ordered the deluxe on iTunes...OBVIOUSLY.

As per every New Madonna album, I will be heading out to HMV the day of release and will purchase the physical copy of each edition...and as usual I will be getting 2 of each, 1 copy of each edition will be torn open, probably with my teeth I'm so ready, and 1 copy of each edition will go in my "Madonna Heavenly Box" and will remain unopened for me to watch the sun go down on the tower of Babylon...oops, got a little excited there ;-.)

Madonna_-_Rebel_Heart_(Official_Album_CoB9pMjI2IQAE44kr.jpgB9a-lmAIgAIHpWp.jpg

I pre ordered the Deluxe on itunes and will get physical CD when it's released.

I ordered the vynil and i'll wait until second week release for the superdeluxe cd though i don't see it anymore on Amazon or Fnac in France at least not the "Dita" cover. I'd rather my copies one week after the other to help the album not drop ^^ I'll buy the 24 bit flac version too.

I want to know what everyone is buying for Rebel Heart. I know some will buy all editions, and some will buy just one, but we will all buy the album to support the artist we love.

So what editions(s) are you planning to purchase (subject to change, of course). And will you buy physical or digital?

If you buy physical, will you go to a store on release day, or pre-order to have it delivered to your mailbox?

Once you own the album, how will you listen to it primarily? On your stereo? On your phone? In your car? With headphones or without? Will anyone primarily stream it (having bought it as well of course)?

Let's get excited bitches! 26 days (less for some countries!)

I am buying on iTunes and the super deluxe, but does anyone know if retailers are going to carry the super deluxe?

My local record store won't carry the Super Deluxe Edition, but I've had them order a copy for me, which will be ready for pick-up on the release date. That's the only version I'm planning to buy.

Since streaming counts towards official Danish chart rankings, I'll be listening to the album primarily via Google Play Music All Access.

As for the LFL remixes, I bought them in iTunes, but I listen to them primarily via Google Play Music All Access. Danish record labels haven't been releasing physical singles for the past 10 years.

yes..now i see it...from the other thread it seemed like a different edition for any country... :laugh:

So far, it seems that the only country with a unique Super Deluxe Edition will be Japan.

The Japanese Super Deluxe features the Dirty Pop Remix of "Living for Love" as track 20 on disc 1. Disc 2 is the same as everywhere else.

I have ordered 2x super deluxe from wowhd.co.uk at £10.19 each and a deluxe one at £8.49 today. The standard is £5.94 and I'm tempted.

There's a special reduction today.

Does anyone know what chart they count towards?

I still have my iTunes pre order to complete and I will go to a shop and buy a cd copy on the day of release. I'm not sure where - maybe if there is a special shop version in the UK like France or Germany have.

I will also buy one with my concert ticket if it's a special tour version with new songs on? Wonder if that's where Queen and Autotune Baby will surface?

I've preordered the Super Deluxe UK Double CD and the Living For Love 2-Track CDS already

And I will be buying the physical copies of

Standard UK CD

Deluxe UK Clean CD

Deluxe Australian Explict CD (with Bonus Postcards)

Double Vinyl

Japanese Super Deluxe Double CD (with Red and black cover) AND

French Fnac Special Edition (if I can find it cheap)

So what editions(s) are you planning to purchase (subject to change, of course).

All version x All countries X 2 copies

And will you buy physical or digital?

Physical only.

If you buy physical, will you go to a store on release day, or pre-order to have it delivered to your mailbox?

Pre-order if there's pre-order gift; Buy from a store; eBay for other countries editions.

Once you own the album, how will you listen to it primarily? On your stereo? On your phone? In your car? With headphones or without? Will anyone primarily stream it (having bought it as well of course)?

Stereo, phone w & w/o headphones.

iTunes deluxe, super deluxe from WOWHD, and if there are indeed extra songs on exclusive editions for certain retailers in certain countries, I will try to get hold of those (maybe via eBay?).