What will you buy, plus when and how

Shane

Both and the vinyl. Bought the deluxe at HMV yesterday - they had big stands with all her old albums/blu rays on sale + the vinyl section had all her albums out on display + they were blasting the album in the store :) and the two people behind me in line were buying the album as well

Also my super deluxe from WOWHD shipped so yassss

Do you mean standard, deluxe, super deluxe & LP all made in Canada? So I should be able to get it from amazon.ca?

ooops... haven't seen this one...

Country/Location: Philippines

Bought: 3

- 2 Deluxe iTunes

- 1 Super Deluxe Physical

Redeemed: No concert tix yet

Will buy: I think that's about it for me... no more intended future purchase

beachprance you are so cute :)

Do you mean standard, deluxe, super deluxe & LP all made in Canada? So I should be able to get it from amazon.ca?

Yeah they should be easily available on amazon.ca - except the super deluxe (which says 2-4 weeks). Universal Canada cancelled it at the last minute

well whatcha know, walmart did carry the standard *with warning sticker* and deluxe *with warning sticker*...i bought the deluxe cuz i'm poor and it was damn 16 something! maybe next payday will be standard and vinyl!!! i so want that vinyl even though i've never ever bought one before, haha.

canada gets no super deluxe :(

the standar edition is extremelly pointless

if i correctly assume that all standard versions are the clean ones... the clean versions of the explicit tracks is its "exclusive"

beachprance you are so cute :)

Yeah they should be easily available on amazon.ca - except the super deluxe (which says 2-4 weeks). Universal Canada cancelled it at the last minute

Ok, will place my order.