What will you buy, plus when and how

Shane

ITunes preorder as soon as it's available, 2 Deluxe (one for me and one for my mother :lol:) at Fnac during the day and Super Deluxe when it's available from Amazon...

Apparently in France it will be released on the 6th too!!! 3 weeks!!! :dramatic:

French Fnac edition cd ordered

Got to get standard cd, vinyl and super deluxe edition on cd

and Itunes deluxe pre ordered too

and Japan cd if bonus track is interesting...

Well I collect rare Madonna records so....

question: is it official that Uk super deluxe contains 2 tracks instead of 2 mixes of LFL?

I will buy the deluxe edition in Italy on next 10th march, then I think I will order the superdeluxe on play.com (UK) because in Italy cds are too expensive.

where are you from?

I will buy the deluxe edition in Italy on next 10th march, then I think I will order the superdeluxe on play.com (UK) because in Italy cds are too expensive.

How much are they? I'm in Naples and I was thinking about buying in a store instead of Amazon

hi - so i feel like the countdown to the cd release is in full form. i love living for love and i am enjoying the remixes! i ordered all 3 rh versions on amazon. I decided that I am going to preview the clean, safe, fun and friendly marilyn edition first and then i am going to progress to the deluxe and then the super deluxe. I just want to experience a pure pop record and then let it evolve. very excited for all of the music and the graphic design and photography. i hope each version has a different booklet that continues the the theme of the covers. we are so lucky!

I have pre-ordered deluxe version on iTunes. That will be the one I listen on 6th when it's released here. With headphones first. And wine will be part of the experience too :D

I will also buy physical albumS. I obviously buy the super duper deluxe version and also deluxe version. I might also buy the standard. I have all Madonna albums (most of the versions too, except Japan) so these 3 RH albums will all have place in my home.

What are people's experiences with pre-orders? Usually arrive the day of release, one day after, several days after? Usually in good condition or cracked? I almost always go to the store for my physicals but debating pre-ordering for first time.

French Fnac edition cd ordered

Got to get standard cd, vinyl and super deluxe edition on cd

and Itunes deluxe pre ordered too

and Japan cd if bonus track is interesting...

Well I collect rare Madonna records so....

question: is it official that Uk super deluxe contains 2 tracks instead of 2 mixes of LFL?

update: Standard cd and vinyl edition pre-ordered still waiting for a non standard super deluxe edition.... (germany?)

When is super deluxe becoming available in the UK? Amazon still doesn't have it.

And to answer to question... I'll be buying

Vinyl (already preordered)

Super Deluxe Edition CD (If available in UK)

Deluxe Itunes Version (Already preordered)

At some point I may get the standard edition for the artwork.

When is super deluxe becoming available in the UK? Amazon still doesn't have it.

And to answer to question... I'll be buying

Vinyl (already preordered)

Super Deluxe Edition CD (If available in UK)

Deluxe Itunes Version (Already preordered)

At some point I may get the standard edition for the artwork.

Given that most UK items are made in Germany I suspect we'll get an import.

I need to order the vinyl and the super deluxe. I'll probably do both from Amazon Germany.

I'm thinking about the French limited edition too.

Has anybody ever bought a physical CD on Amazon with the request to receive it the day it's released and then not received it? If so, I'd just assume buy it in a store -- problem is they're hard to track down sometimes, stores may not have received their shipment, the associates haven't bothered to stock them yet, etc.

Has anybody ever bought a physical CD on Amazon with the request to receive it the day it's released and then not received it? If so, I'd just assume buy it in a store -- problem is they're hard to track down sometimes, stores may not have received their shipment, the associates haven't bothered to stock them yet, etc.

I would say the amazon situation is more likely to occur than a store not having it out.

On another note, I just called my local independent cd store, and they say that they mail new releases a day or two early to assure that you receive it on release day. This leads me to wonder: if I choose to pre-order the physical copy with them could I feasibly receive it in the mail on the 9th?!

Usually I just buy music from I Tunes. But after discovering Spotify, I seriously wonder why anyone uses it at all, since it is basically just a free version of I Tunes. And artists seem to approve?

So I might just go ahead and buy the physical version. Especially since I actually like the cover art for the first time since Music :laugh:

Any word of the super deluxe will be sold in stores like Target or Best Buy?

This is my question too. Does anyone know? It still isn't listed on their websites so I'm thinking maybe not?

Anyone know if there is any chain store that will definitely be selling it? If not, I will do the pre-order probably through Amazon.

Another question, why hasn't the track list of the super deluxe been officially confirmed yet on her website?? It has to be final by now right?

This is my question too. Does anyone know? It still isn't listed on their websites so I'm thinking maybe not?

Anyone know if there is any chain store that will definitely be selling it? If not, I will do the pre-order probably through Amazon.

Another question, why hasn't the track list of the super deluxe been officially confirmed yet on her website?? It has to be final by now right?

THIS is driving me crazy! We are extremely close to release date!