What will you buy, plus when and how

Shane

I want to know what everyone is buying for Rebel Heart. I know some will buy all editions, and some will buy just one, but we will all buy the album to support the artist we love.

So what editions(s) are you planning to purchase (subject to change, of course). And will you buy physical or digital?

If you buy physical, will you go to a store on release day, or pre-order to have it delivered to your mailbox?

Once you own the album, how will you listen to it primarily? On your stereo? On your phone? In your car? With headphones or without? Will anyone primarily stream it (having bought it as well of course)?

Let's get excited bitches! 26 days (less for some countries!)

I have pre-ordered deluxe on iTunes and also pre-ordered a cd that will be delivered.

I also intend on buying the vinyl and the super deluxe but haven't done it yet. Waiting to see if any more places put them up for sale. Have we seen all the editions yet? I was hoping for a cool box set with stuff in it like a fan edition. Do you think one will ever be released?

Will only purchase super deluxe CD from amazon to play on home stereo! Not purchasing the others at this point, but maybe will change mind.

Will still listen in car and computer after down loading CD.

Will eventually purchase LFL remixes on iTunes since there appears to be no official CD single. :sour:

Looking very forward to finally hearing the album.....

Will only purchase super deluxe CD from amazon to play on home stereo! Not purchasing the others at this point, but maybe will change mind.

Will still listen in car and computer after down loading CD.

Will eventually purchase LFL remixes on iTunes since there appears to be no official CD single. :sour:

Looking very forward to finally hearing the album.....

Have you heard the first nine, or just the first six?

I have the deluxe version already pre ordered since it went up on ITunes. Will listen to it on the day it is released, and then that same day when my Madonna bestie gets off work we are going to go an buy it at HMV as well ;)

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I already preordered the deluxe in december but I'll probably get the three CDs to have the booklets and different covers if the lyrics are included in the booklets.

Have you heard the first nine, or just the first six?

Heard the first six. Listening regularly only to four tracks from RH and the LFL remixes.

Trying to be very patient until the release date because just want to listen to the entire album in full.

Did it for MDNA, so will do it for RH!

Is there a thread with all the versions - covers and corresponding track lists - available? If not, it should be pinned at the top of this one. I have no idea what I'm buying and everyday there is some other variant. HELP!!! :o

I think my plan is to buy the deluxe CD on the 6th March but then I would like the super deluxe too...with that glorious red cover :wow: But I want the version that has Queen and AB...does this combo exist and where do I get it (does this come out later like first thought)? And I suppose I will get a standard for that cover too.

Bloody hell M - making life hard #firstworldproblems :lol:

Guest eroticerotic

well, i already preordered the 19 track version, but I want the 25 track version. so ill probably just buy the 6 others individually. whatever is cheapest. this b*tch is a billionaire and I'm not so. :laugh:

Im more waiting for the tour, and, for that, ill probably buy super expensive seats! I want the full experience. xxoxoooxoxoxoxo

I love her so much

I'll get all three editions because I'm a sucker for different cover art. I'll get those in store.

I ordered the vinyl and the LFL single online, as I'm not confident about finding those in store.

And i pre-ordered the album to get the early tracks.

Damn, Madonna is getting all of my money!

I'll get all three editions because I'm a sucker for different cover art. I'll get those in store.

I ordered the vinyl and the LFL single online, as I'm not confident about finding those in store.

And i pre-ordered the album to get the early tracks.

Damn, Madonna is getting all of my money!

Did you buy both covers of MDNA?

I love hearing everybody's different plans!

I pre-ordered two copies of the US Super Deluxe Edition (one for me,one for my young nephew who loves Madonna) from Amazon and I'm thinking about buying a vinyl version,too.

Oh yeah...I also pre-ordered the album from iTunes back in December,so there's my digital copy.

I will be getting whatever versions are made available at the HMV megastore in Montréal the morning of the release including the vinyl. its always nice to go in there and see all the promo posters they have and hear the voice of a goddess blaring in the store. the place will be crawling with the queen's worshippers.