NEW Q&A: Madonna Talks '50 Shades of Grey' ('Not Very Sexy'), the Pope, etc.

Madonna is so right, when Miley is 40, they won't give her shit but Madonna is called "Olddonna" and on and on. BUT MADONNA SET THE TRENDS. I also love how she called 50 Shades of Gray unrealistic and no one eats P__as much, LMAO

this interview only proves once again that:

1. Madonna is self aware of herself and achievments, she nevers do something just for the sake of controversy, she makes statements about social issues and prejudices and that's why some basic people get annoyed, they cannot see beyond what society has taught them.

2. Madonna is one of the most intelligent pop stars the world has seen.

Fantastic interview! She's so smart and on point. Would love an audio recording of it! :inlove:

She knows what she's done and continues doing. I like that she's aware of it all and continues on setting the trends for future pop stars, even if she needs to get the stones thrown at her. I love this woman!

I want more ! Seriously it's refreshing in these times of political correctness to read an interview that unfiltered and honest, even if it was not Madonna i would find it great but who else bit Madonna could be so free ? Come on Mama, save us from this aseptized time.

"There aren't a lot of young pop stars who actually have opinions -- or, they have them but they don't express them. Individuality is not encouraged."

So true. Excellent interview. And that 50 Shades line was gold haha

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Her "No one eats pussy as much as that guy in the book" quote is all over my fb feed and twitter :dead: already making major news

they should add it to the film's poster for promo

I love how she seems to really be embracing her age this era. Its really the most pioneering thing she can do at this point

I love this!!

Everyone has already quoted this but this part was so fucking point on I'll quote it too:

"sexuality -- in my 50s, even though that's also considered taboo, and I get a lot of shit for it. But in 20 years, Miley Cyrus probably won't get shit for it. Then, it'll be like, "Oh, yeah, that's nothing new."

Guest whatatramp

"There aren't a lot of young pop stars who actually have opinions -- or, they have them but they don't express them. Individuality is not encouraged."

How true

The woman who made S.E.X never would find this book even great things, Queen of Sex. :sassy:

S.E.X. the book or the song?

I know you meant the book but isn't it cool that she now has 2 SEX's in her career? what's next, a movie? :lol:

Madonna is loving life, feeling inspired, and ready to keep showing everyone how it's done.

Stevie Nicks made what some called the best solo album of her career at age 63. I think Madonna's got many years of "bests" still to come, long may she reign.

QOTD: Madge Didn’t Get Off From Reading “Fifty Shades Of Grey”

February 13, 2015 / Posted by: Michael K
madgefiftyshades.jpg

Since Madge knows sex and knows erotica, Billboard asked her if she’s spent any time with the Fifty Shades of Shit book. Madge has read it and reading it felt like reading a book on how to grow hydrangeas. It did nothing for her. That shit is preschool playground stuff to her. Madge says that book is for virgins, and it’s also really unrealistic, because according to her, Christian Grey spends way too much time with a mouthful of Steele poon.

What do you think?

Yes, I have. It’s pulp fiction. It’s not very sexy, maybe for someone who has never had sex before. I kept waiting for something exciting and crazy to happen in that red room thing, and I was like, “Hmm, a lot of spanking.” I also thought, “This is so unrealistic because no guy goes down on a girl that much.” I’m sorry, but no one eats pussy as much as the guy in that book.
What do you think?

Yes, because a piece of Twilight fanfiction about a 27-year-old self-made billionaire who gets into a sex contract with a 21-year-old college newspaper writer who says “crap” all the time is supposed to be as realistic as possible. I don’t know how much pussy Christian Grey eats in that book and I also don’t know if Madge is right about dudes not licking the box a lot. But my guess is that many of her boy toys don’t go down on her all the time because they heard a tale during their travels. They heard that when you go down on Madonna, her muscled-up labia lips grab onto your tongue and as you scream, her powerful cooch sucks in your soul and youth. That’s probably why. But seriously, how can dudes eat Madge’s pussy when they’ve got a ball gag stuffed in their mouth and she’s pegging them?

What do you think?

QOTD: Madge Didn’t Get Off From Reading “Fifty Shades Of Grey”

February 13, 2015 / Posted by: Michael K

Yes, because a piece of Twilight fanfiction about a 27-year-old self-made billionaire who gets into a sex contract with a 21-year-old college newspaper writer who says “crap” all the time is supposed to be as realistic as possible. I don’t know how much pussy Christian Grey eats in that book and I also don’t know if Madge is right about dudes not licking the box a lot. But my guess is that many of her boy toys don’t go down on her all the time because they heard a tale during their travels. They heard that when you go down on Madonna, her muscled-up labia lips grab onto your tongue and as you scream, her powerful cooch sucks in your soul and youth. That’s probably why. But seriously, how can dudes eat Madge’s pussy when they’ve got a ball gag stuffed in their mouth and she’s pegging them?

What do you think?

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

I'm fucking dead.