Madonna and Howard Stern

Chuck82

I would love it if Madonna would just call in the show one day unexpectedly just as Stern would be shading her somewhat and express how hurtful it is to do that. Like Sarah Jessica Parker did once when she called some talk radio show live where the hosts were saying how ugly and talentless she was. :lmao:

Wow, i've never heard of it :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Lately, Howard has become the best interviewer. Youtube his interviews with Paul McCartney, Lady Gaga & Neil Young. He gets very indepth and you really dives deep into the artist's catalogue and songwriting process, not to mention personal life. haha.

I really hope the rumors of Madonna on the Stern show turn out to be true. He praised her Ray of Light album, and even her American Life album too.

After hearing Howard's interview with Gaga, I hope Madonna does not give him the time of day. He was telling Gaga that Madonna was jealous of her and his female co-host was agreeing and saying Madonna was jealous because of Gaga touring. Considering Madonna's last tour was the biggest money making tour that year, shows how biased they are.

Howard Stern is a very good interviewer.

And I think she would reach out to a whole new group of people by doing an interview with him.

It would also generate a lot of press...

Edited by thegoldencalf

the thing is that she is not gonna gain new fans from Howard Stern show...his fans are traditionally older and more rock oriented population. Lady Gaga and Cyndi Lauper went there and made barely any impact on their respective album sales. She should stick to more mainstream and gay friendly shows and gain younger fans or win back her former/casual fans. Remember she used to pull huge album sales. we need back those people who used to buy her albums. my friends love Madonna but they dont think her newer stuff are as good as older songs. the last albums they probablly bought are Confessions or Music.

the thing is that she is not gonna gain new fans from Howard Stern show...his fans are traditionally older and more rock oriented population. Lady Gaga and Cyndi Lauper went there and made barely any impact on their respective album sales. She should stick to more mainstream and gay friendly shows and gain younger fans or win back her former/casual fans. Remember she used to pull huge album sales. we need back those people who used to buy her albums. my friends love Madonna but they dont think her newer stuff are as good as older songs. the last albums they probablly bought are Confessions or Music.

The failed attempt. .

Anyway many of you are missing the point. If she went on his show it would be a huge deal, and it would be intense as hell.

He's a fantastic interviewer and it would go down as one of her best. Mark my words

of course if she makes an appearance there it will generate some publicity but i doubt it will be a "huge deal." you give too much credit to Stern. It may satisfy your needs to hear Stern asking about raw (low?) details of her life, the more important question would be: Does she really need to do this? The point of her going to talk shows is to sell and promote her album. Her appearance in Stern will not gonna promote her album. You can imagine the headlines like "Madonna tells Stern she loves doggie style!" It's just gonna be a pointless promo that would not the public to pay attention to her music. I would be perfectly happy to see her going to Jimmy Fallon and Ellen and may be even perform a song.

of course if she makes an appearance there it will generate some publicity but i doubt it will be a "huge deal." you give too much credit to Stern. It may satisfy your needs to hear Stern asking about raw (low?) details of her life, the more important question would be: Does she really need to do this? The point of her going to talk shows is to sell and promote her album. Her appearance in Stern will not gonna promote her album. You can imagine the headlines like "Madonna tells Stern she loves doggie style!" It's just gonna be a pointless promo that would not the public to pay attention to her music. I would be perfectly happy to see her going to Jimmy Fallon and Ellen and may be even perform a song.

You're obviously a new fan. At this point in her career she can do no wrong. It's not about promotion anymore OK? It's about reflecting and moving forward.

And I believe her going on Howard would be a defining moment. That's all

I don't mind Howard, but yeah, he can be an asshole. He tends to wind up his interviewees, which I think he does for entertainment value. He's not the best choice to interview Madonna, because he'll ask her a lot of questions that are sure to be unrelated to her career. 

Who gives a flying fuck about the lady GaGa interview. Some of you are so damn sensitive about Madonna. Howard stern interviews his guests better than ANY other interviewer out there. We could only wish that she would accept and do an interview with him.

There's a reason why he's the highest paid radio guy in history. Behind all the hoopla, Stern is a genious

Guest Madomination

So I know she doesn't care for him and what not. I just really want her to go on his show and do like a 2 hour interview starting from the beginning of her career.

He just has a way with celebs, and I know it would be amazing. Even though he's talked shit in the past, he's always respected her. He was one of the only media outlets that actually defended her with the Malawi adoption thing.

Christopher was on his show when he was releasing that book too. It was mentioned that Rosie might have been a wrench in why she never went on. And now him and Rosie are cool.

Anyway I just think it would be awesome. If she can chat with some bottoms on Grindr..then why not him?

I used to listen to Howard religiously before the move to satellite radio....the reason he disliked Rosie at the beginning was that she was obviously in the closet and he called her out on it. She retaliated by saying shit about him.

As for Madonna, control freak that she is, Howard would be the one in the driver seat during an interview (despite all the ass kissing he would smooch in her direction) and she would never stand for that.

• 3 weeks later...

After hearing Howard's interview with Gaga, I hope Madonna does not give him the time of day. He was telling Gaga that Madonna was jealous of her and his female co-host was agreeing and saying Madonna was jealous because of Gaga touring. Considering Madonna's last tour was the biggest money making tour that year, shows how biased they are.

Exactly and he rushed to Twatter to spread the then pathetic Gagme tagline "I don't want your fucking throne"

Howard talks shit but licks peoples asses once they go on his show these days.

He's not a shock jock anymore.

Totally what the dude gives off

hm i don't know.. on the one hand I think it could be interesting and possibly an amazing interview but on the other hand ...

It will be interesting because Madonna is on it. Also because it will probably be one of the few interviews where he actually has to earn the money they pay him to do that show. Madonna is Madonna, not the average guest, it will be nice to listen to this and how he deals with her intelligence, a rare quality even among so called A-list celebrities nowadays

Howard Stern is a cultural icon. This is going to be one of the best interviews of her career. Enjoy!

Thank you. It's going to be amazing.

All you fuckers talking shit about Howard — get off his dick! :)

We may be in store for her BEST fkcin interviews..ever! LOL. Psyched beyond words lol. Already reeks from becoming one of most classic interviews (up there w/ Letterman, Loder and a few select others).

We may be in store for her BEST fkcin interviews..ever! LOL. Psyched beyond words lol. Already reeks from becoming one of most classic interviews (up there w/ Letterman, Loder and a few select others).

I think we are, too. I seriously am more excited for this than anything so far, and I won't even be able to see her speak with him.

ugh, so excited!