Madonna and Howard Stern

Chuck82

So I know she doesn't care for him and what not. I just really want her to go on his show and do like a 2 hour interview starting from the beginning of her career.

He just has a way with celebs, and I know it would be amazing. Even though he's talked shit in the past, he's always respected her. He was one of the only media outlets that actually defended her with the Malawi adoption thing.

Christopher was on his show when he was releasing that book too. It was mentioned that Rosie might have been a wrench in why she never went on. And now him and Rosie are cool.

Anyway I just think it would be awesome. If she can chat with some bottoms on Grindr..then why not him?

Why should Madonna do an interview with someone who thinks she's "jealous" of someone like Gaga? Someone who's so shady on everything? No way, Madonna should stay away from this ass*ole.

Hmm, as much as I would love that I don't see it happening. Past drama aside, I don't think she would appreciate his interview style, since he tends to be very blunt and will probably ask her questions she's not comfortable answering (about her family, past feuds, etc.). At least that's what he usually does, but if it actually were to happen I suspect he'd be doing a lot more ass-kissing like he did with Gaga's interview.

Hmm, as much as I would love that I don't see it happening. Past drama aside, I don't think she would appreciate his interview style, since he tends to be very blunt and will probably ask her questions she's not comfortable answering (about her family, past feuds, etc.). At least that's what he usually does, but if it actually were to happen I suspect he'd be doing a lot more ass-kissing like he did with Gaga's interview.

Exactly. And lez be honest, she's not here to bare her private life and past to some stranger for the consumption of other strangers - Madonna promotes now simply to sell product. She's no longer in the phase of creating/establishing/sustaining her public image - she doesn't need or want to divulge anything more than she has to in order to sell albums/tours/films/skin care.

Based on her past comments about Howard Stern, to say that she has a strong dislike of him would be a giant understatement. Remember she said that if she was president one of the things she would do is kick Howard Stern out of the country :lol: . I don't think he'd be really respectful towards her. Even if she did go to have an interview, I think she'd walk out in less than 10 minutes because she WOULD NOT put up with Howard's antics under any circumstance, especially if he became offensive about her private life.

Howard treats A-list stars much differently than "lessers." He goes out of his way to be respectful, and does not push anything on them - however, this does result in a boring interview. I'm not worried about Stern being offensive to her, but I am worried that it will be the most boring interview in the history of interviews given her reluctance to talk about her private life.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Based on her past comments about Howard Stern, to say that she has a strong dislike of him would be a giant understatement. Remember she said that if she was president one of the things she would do is kick Howard Stern out of the country :lol: . I don't think he'd be really respectful towards her. Even if she did go to have an interview, I think she'd walk out in less than 10 minutes because she WOULD NOT put up with Howard's antics under any circumstance, especially if he became offensive about her private life.

10 minutes would still be the longest interview we'd have this era :laugh:

+ nice furious diva exit moment

i can see her wrapping him around her finger and tossing him aside afterwards like a booger

he's too grude though and brings up gross things. He'd probably flat out try to make her admit things like shes a bad singer, actress, dancer, etc.

i can see her wrapping him around her finger and tossing him aside afterwards like a booger

he's too grude though and brings up gross things. He'd probably flat out try to make her admit things like shes a bad singer, actress, dancer, etc.

^ no, he won't - he'll be respectful. I listen to his show all the time. He know when not to cross the line.

10 minutes would still be the longest interview we'd have this era :laugh:

+ nice furious diva exit moment

She just had a 14 minute long interview with Ryan Seacrest, u forgot? ;) it was the funniest interview she's done in a while, she needs to do more of those and for that she needs the right people she can relax with.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I would love it if Madonna would just call in the show one day unexpectedly just as Stern would be shading her somewhat and express how hurtful it is to do that. Like Sarah Jessica Parker did once when she called some talk radio show live where the hosts were saying how ugly and talentless she was. :lmao:

4get Howard have NO idea why she doesn't (or hasn't) done Andy Cohen!! He's a mega, mega loon, they've def. met, hung out, partied, danced together etc..lol. Would be beyond fab. if she went on show. He's already had Meryl and endless other mega A list stars and has one of the coolest hottest shows on TV. Yet, watch her freakin do her first interview with the Harry Smiths and Matt Lauers again for the 100th time zzzz