MADONNA at the BRITS 25 Feb: QUEEN to receive Lifetime Achievement Award?

Madonna playing with my poor rebel heart like idVd7M21sGcBs.gif

I am so ready for it idVd7M21sGcBs.gif

hopefully she will go to Graham Norton, Chatty Man, Jonathan Ross... too idVd7M21sGcBs.gif

:lmao:

that gif

:lmao:

I hope she cover her thighs with leather clothes or something...

1 week ban. Effective immediately.

Is she going to host the Oscar party ( Oscar is on 22 Feb ) before that ? I hope so ! Grammy / Oscar / Brit then all the interviews from album Promo.

As a fan I feel very spoiled !

Guest Rachelle of London

Is she going to host the Oscar party ( Oscar is on 22 Feb ) before that ? I hope so ! Grammy / Oscar / Brit then all the interviews from album Promo.

As a fan I feel very spoiled !

I'm hoping for a few surprise gigs in LA and London. Oh lord I would die

Flush!

NO ! We should save the flush talk for people that truly deserve it. Lasky is a long term passionate and positive member. We should only ask for Hector's royal flushes for either long term nasty negative pests or obvious trolls. Disagree with his comment with passion by all means, but don't ask for flushes for people that don't deserve them. We need to keep the flush as a punishment for those who truly deserve it. :laugh:

I'm hoping for a few surprise gigs in LA and London. Oh lord I would die

I remembered the Brixton Gig during the Music promo . I was dying to get a ticket so I went to Brixton academy and the touts were selling them for 1500 pounds EACH !! I stood behind the barricades and saw all these stars arriving and then this huge tacky white stretched limo arrived and this woman next to me started screaming " MMMMMADDDONNNA !!" and I told her I didn't think Madonna would be arriving in a horrible white limo and she said " Of course she will. How else would she get here ??!! "

I thought it was a pretty funny story and NO I didn't not get the ticket !

I would happily die if she performed a trio of new songs to close the show.

1. Living For Love.

2. Ghosttown.

3. Hold Tight.

She can have the keys to my safe. I'm being ear raped listening to Hold Tight. It feels SO FUCKING GOOD!!!!!

I remembered the Brixton Gig during the Music promo . I was dying to get a ticket so I went to Brixton academy and the touts were selling them for 1500 pounds EACH !! I stood behind the barricades and saw all these stars arriving and then this huge tacky white stretched limo arrived and this woman next to me started screaming " MMMMMADDDONNNA !!" and I told her I didn't think Madonna would be arriving in a horrible white limo and she said " Of course she will. How else would she get here ??!! "

I thought it was a pretty funny story and NO I didn't not get the ticket !

You shouldve had my ex boyfriends ticket!

You shouldve had my ex boyfriends ticket!

I tried EVERYTHANNNG Barney ! Entered all the bloody competitions . Call ALL the bloody radio stations ! They weren't for sale as I'm sure you know . It was THAT F-ing special !

The ticket touts were asking between 1500 - 2500 POUNDS per ticket ! And you know people were willing to PAY ! I was a student then so it was a no no for me .

I didn't want to spend money like that .

and I hope she wears flat shoes this time

:nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

And I'm convinced she's gonna do promo shows in NY, London & Paris :drool:

Yesss! Great promo for both the album and the upcoming tour. 99% sure that will happen!

Guest Rachelle of London

:nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

Yesss! Great promo for both the album and the upcoming tour. 99% sure that will happen!

Could you imagine the amount of press! Omg

Could you imagine the amount of press! Omg

Yes!

The last promo shows in NY, London and Paris are the only real promo Hard Candy had, and it sold really well... Promo shows are an amazing way to create press about an album release, and it also promotes Madonna's greatness as a performer.

Guest Rachelle of London

Yes!

The last promo shows in NY, London and Paris are the only real promo Hard Candy had, and it sold really well... Promo shows are an amazing way to create press about an album release, and it also promotes Madonna's greatness as a performer.

I agree. I always thought that they would screen a promoshow in all the big Cities like they did secret project. That would be awesome. Like film it in NY and screen it in Sydney, Tokyo, Paris, London, Toronto etc

I tried EVERYTHANNNG Barney ! Entered all the bloody competitions . Call ALL the bloody radio stations ! They weren't for sale as I'm sure you know . It was THAT F-ing special !

The ticket touts were asking between 1500 - 2500 POUNDS per ticket ! And you know people were willing to PAY ! I was a student then so it was a no no for me .

I didn't want to spend money like that .

Oh I panicked. I found out who was sponsoring it (was it microsoft?) I just badgered the boss of the London office till I got on the guest list. We even went to a pre show champagne party with free drinks. Bonkers.

Oh I panicked. I found out who was sponsoring it (was it microsoft?) I just badgered the boss of the London office till I got on the guest list. We even went to a pre show champagne party with free drinks. Bonkers.

Totally Bonkers ! LOL and OMG You had the tickets and you didn't go ??!!! I can't remember who was sponsoring the show but I saw people giving the ticket touts wads of cash . The touts even told them where the cashpoints ( ATM) were !

Oh we went!!! It was amazing. My boyfriend wasnt an M fan and wanted to sell his ticket. Twat. He still loved it.

Phewwww. Thank god. I thought you didn't go. It did look amazing . I hope she does these gigs again for RH. London /NYC/Paris . I hope she tours Asia this time too !

Rihanna is gonna be there, can she stop following M!!!! Lol UK good morning reporting that Brits are getting her.

I hope M changes it up cause the Grammys performance has been seen all over so I reckon change it up a bit for the Brits!

I do hope she gets life time achievement, opens and closes the show.