MADONNA at the BRITS 25 Feb: QUEEN to receive Lifetime Achievement Award?

Performance at the Grammys, in the UK, magazine covers and another Live Earth... This is 2006 again :blink::drama: :drama:

I read somewhere, I think it was UK mix that they still "arranging". Does she want to open the show??? British acts only allowed to open show?? Anyways we need confirmation!!!!

Madonna Tribe and Mdolla World

Those are no more official than any unofficial fansite. Posting that was POINTLESS and getting people's hopes up for nothing. It's NEAT you're enthusiastic about posting Madonna info, but you don't need to post every single damn thing you come across online. Exercise some quality control and be clear what you're posting and where it's from.

And yes that Victoria GIF is how I am feeling today and everyday since this BRITS rumour entered my life (exactly like when Emily Thorne turned up in Victoria Grayson's life), because I need it confirmed in my life that the QUEEN OF BRITANNIA will be returning to our shores for proper UK promo. I won't be able to rest until then.

And yes that Victoria GIF is how I am feeling today and everyday since this BRITS rumour entered my life (exactly like when Emily Thorne turned up in Victoria Grayson's life), because I need it confirmed in my life that the QUEEN OF BRITANNIA will be returning to our shores for proper UK promo. I won't be able to rest until then.

that season finale. :dramatic:

Amen

I soooo love coming here because you are all as obsessed as me and it helps me feel like less of a loon as I just try to make it through the grind of each work day until the Grammys ... the video ... the album :lmao:

Will be amazing if she did

I still maintain if she had done some MDNA type tv shows like GGW routine the response would have been amazing back in 2012

I read somewhere, I think it was UK mix that they still "arranging". Does she want to open the show??? British acts only allowed to open show?? Anyways we need confirmation!!!!

Shouldn't be a problem at the Brits - she opened the show in 1995 and I wouldn't think they have any hard and fast rules about anything. It's a TV show created by the record industry designed to boost record sales - that's all it is really! :-)

she needs to perform songs live on tv as much as possible, she the best live act there is

interviews, chats, magazine, Facebook, twitter or instagram don't sell records

Performing LIVE on TV does.

Yes!!!! And she will!! Can you imagine all the TV interviews, TV shows, performances, magazines, radio plays, promo tours, etc., we gonna get this era?? My head spins with excitement and happiness! :inlove: This is my first era with M where she's on top in the spotlight! I thought MDNA was going to be like this when she did the Halftime Show during the Superbowl in USA, but it wasn't... So I'm thrilled for all the Madonna we can get this time around!! And yes, she has a lot to say and promote with Rebel Heart. Plus, no movie! Just music! So awesome! ♡♡♡♡♡

Those are no more official than any unofficial fansite. Posting that was POINTLESS and getting people's hopes up for nothing. It's NEAT you're enthusiastic about posting Madonna info, but you don't need to post every single damn thing you come across online. Exercise some quality control and be clear what you're posting and where it's from.

I'm sorry this is off topic, but you're so articulate and it's very attractive ;)

Bet they announce it tomorrow.

Hope so. But I was also wondering, what if Madonna just doesn't wanna spill all the bins all the once? She just announced the Grammys so may be she wants people to be focused on that for now? Every announcement like that is a reason for exposure in the news and media.

She has to confirm the presence soon by instagram. :madgemanson:

What is the story behind this gif? I fucking love it, but what is it from and what do we use it for?

Brits please!

Will be amazing if she did

I still maintain if she had done some MDNA type tv shows like GGW routine the response would have been amazing back in 2012

i think so. its a shame shedidnt see things that way

Yes!!!! And she will!! Can you imagine all the TV interviews, TV shows, performances, magazines, radio plays, promo tours, etc., we gonna get this era?? My head spins with excitement and happiness! :inlove: This is my first era with M where she's on top in the spotlight! I thought MDNA was going to be like this when she did the Halftime Show during the Superbowl in USA, but it wasn't... So I'm thrilled for all the Madonna we can get this time around!! And yes, she has a lot to say and promote with Rebel Heart. Plus, no movie! Just music! So awesome! ♡♡♡♡♡

this

Hope so. But I was also wondering, what if Madonna just doesn't wanna spill all the bins all the once? She just announced the Grammys so may be she wants people to be focused on that for now? Every announcement like that is a reason for exposure in the news and media.

timing is everything here.