MADONNA at the BRITS 25 Feb: QUEEN to receive Lifetime Achievement Award?

Guest Rachelle of London

Those shows take a lot of filming and prep. When Beyoncé did hers that was 3 days of filming. I don't think Madonna would dedicate that much time for some ITv special when she could get the same exposure doing something else. That's probably why she hasn't done an MTV unplugged show

Who's show would she go on then? What new presenter/presenters would Madonna choose? Rochelle and Marvin Humes? :lmao:

As I stated..NOBODY'S 'show' and no presenter. Jeez.

I thought those talentless nobodies, Horseface and Frankenstein's monster, would be right up your street. :crazy:

Guest Rachelle of London

As I stated..NOBODY'S 'show' and no presenter. Jeez.

I thought those talentless nobodies, Horseface and Frankenstein's monster, would be right up your street. :crazy:

So Madonna would present the show herself? Right. I didn't know she was taking up TV presenting, that's great.

So Madonna would present the show herself? Right. I didn't know she was taking up TV presenting, that's great.

Are you dim?! It's already been mentioned that Bette Midler presented her own special. You obviously think M can't stand and talk.

Stick to your trash reality TV, dear.

Guest Rachelle of London

Are you dim?! It's already been mentioned that Bette Midler presented her own special. You obviously think M can't stand and talk.

I don't compare Bette Midler and Madonna sorry.

I thought Bette would be preparing the new Madonna video she's directing. :lmao:

Bette bloody Midler :dead:

What next Madonna following Jane McDonalds career footsteps. I can't even.

I don't compare Bette Midler and Madonna sorry.

I thought Bette would be preparing the new Madonna video she's directing. :lmao:

Bette bloody Midler :dead:

What next Madonna following Jane McDonalds career footsteps. I can't even.

You're the one comparing M to Bette bloody Midler, love...and your neverending list of z-listers.

Too much telly for you, methinks.

Guest Rachelle of London

You're the one comparing M to Bette bloody Midler, love...and your neverending list of z-listers.

Too much telly for you, methinks.

How am I? You're the one that was saying bette Midler did one and so could Madonna. I didn't even see the original post where someone else brought up Bette. :lmao:

What can I say! I sure do love my telly! The trashier the better.

How am I? You're the one that was saying bette Midler did one and so could Madonna. I didn't even see the original post where someone else brought up Bette. :lmao:

What can I say! I sure do love my telly! The trashier the better.

Yes, they were thoughts and opinions that people shared about a possible 'special'...the concept of one..not exactly the same as Bette's ..then you came in giving it the 'ttude.

Not surprised one bit.

I don't agree. These shows just feature reality trash and has-beens these days. Ross's viewership has sunk without trace and she really doesn't need to stoop that low just for publicity.

:inlove: How great would that be. Focusing on the music and not celebrity fluff and inane questions.

Erm, actually, yes she does. We all saw what happened when she "didn't stoop that low" (MDNA) which had disastrous results. Meanwhile, when she "did stoop that low" (Confessions) then it worked.

She needs to do good old fashioned promo. She has a lot of strong music this time around and it must not be wasted by outdated attitudes like "she can't stoop this low" or whatever. She needs this UK "comeback" to work so she has to pull out all the stops.

Stick to your trash reality TV, dear.

WATCH IT.

No need to make it personal. You are entitled to your opinion, and so is Chelle. Back off. Take this as a warning.

Guest Rachelle of London

Yes, they were thoughts and opinions that people shared about a possible 'special'...the concept of one..not exactly the same as Bette's ..then you came in giving it the 'ttude.

Not surprised one bit.

Ooh burn!

:dead:

Guest Rachelle of London

I'm just excited at the fact that Madonna is probably gonna perform at the Brits and do promo here! There's such a buzz about her. They were even talking about her on good morning Britain yesterday

WATCH IT.

No need to make it personal. You are entitled to your opinion, and so is Chelle. Back off. Take this as a warning.

Understood Mr Suede :)

We were debating what form the tv promo should take and certain people always have to make sassy remarks is all.

Anyway, yeh more promo, the better..but people are wiser these days and see crap like Ross and Chatty Man for what it is...a conveyor belt of naffoes flogging tat.

I think M should take a different route..I guess that idea goes over the heads of some.

^^ I know right. Madonna did National lottery show for Frozen! I want lots of performances, I don't care if she appeared on Jeremy Kyle show! Lol

Hey I don't mind if she appeared on any Keith Lemon shows! Lol

When are we gonna get Brit confirmation?!!!

I think Madonna needs to promote by appearing on TV in the UK. Whilst some think it's beneath her I personally see it as a necessity. She needs to remind people of how brilliant she is. MDNA was a disappointment sales wise in the UK because she did not promote, radio didn't play her and the majority didn't know she had an album out.

So Brits - yes please confirm Madonna!

Tv show like Bette's would be amazing. The album would sell on the back of this - back catalogue and eventual your tickets too.

Chat show - definitely. Whichever she chooses the station will promote it big time.

Radio interviews if possible.

Ant and Decs Saturday take away, the voice and Britain's Got Talent would all be worth doing.

Times have changed. She needs exposure. If doing the above would get her platinum, double or triple even (300,00 is platinum in the UK) - would we complain?

I know she's not like Dolly Parton but an increased profile in the UK during 2014 saw Dolly achieve her biggest career album ever.

In my opinion the UK market is essential to the overall success of this album Worldwide.

I want her to be everywhere because let's face it, she hasn't been everywhere since 2005, that's almost a decade. During MDNA i was one of those who thought it would have been great to have some promo. I recall many people said that that doesn't help selling albums.

And it's true. But it helps remembering people just how great you are. And in many countries, if Madonna is on tv, it's like a national experience, everybody talks about that and are in awe. That promo is to promote herself, not only the album.

So yes to everything! (of course, especially because this time she has something great to promote!)

I want her to be everywhere because let's face it, she hasn't been everywhere since 2005, that's almost a decade. During MDNA i was one of those who thought it would have been great to have some promo. I recall many people said that that doesn't help selling albums.

And it's true. But it helps remembering people just how great you are. And in many countries, if Madonna is on tv, it's like a national experience, everybody talks about that and are in awe. That promo is to promote herself, not only the album.

So yes to everything! (of course, especially because this time she has something great to promote!)

I think your last sentence is the key! She really HAS something amazing to promote this time! From what I've heard this is an album that underpins and builds upon her legacy!

Guest Rachelle of London

^^ I know right. Madonna did National lottery show for Frozen! I want lots of performances, I don't care if she appeared on Jeremy Kyle show! Lol

Hey I don't mind if she appeared on any Keith Lemon shows! Lol

When are we gonna get Brit confirmation?!!!

Jeremy Kyle. :dead:

I would give all my savings to see that happen!

:dead:

she needs to perform songs live on tv as much as possible, she the best live act there is

interviews, chats, magazine, Facebook, twitter or instagram don't sell records

Performing LIVE on TV does.