MADONNA at the BRITS 25 Feb: QUEEN to receive Lifetime Achievement Award?

BRITs will be the Super BOWEL of 2015 bitches. You'd better be ready for this because if she's doing a 20-minute medley then this will be the medley to end all medleys.

As we all remember for the Super Bowel she did "Vogue", "Music", "Give me All Your Luvin'" and "Like a Prayer" with small snippets of "Open Your Heart" and "Express Yourself."

Clearly GMAYL will be replaced with LFL in this instance.

I really hope she steers clear of all the Super BOWEL choices (which ended up being MDNA Tour templates if we remember, so QUEEN may already be cooking up the RH Tour templates with this perf).

I want her to focus on the classix that resonate more with the UK this time like :

Into the Groove

La Isla Bonita

Holiday

Like a Virgin

Frozen

Hung Up

Give it to us QUEEN! :clap:

Do you think I can stream the show on my smart TV, or will I have to watch it on my Ipad? Does anyone know? My TV has YouTube, but will the stream be on there and searchable? Sorry Belgium stress!

One week of rehearsals for a 20 minutes performance? That seems strange. The 12 minutes Super Bowl had months of rehearsals...

It will be a big surprise tomorrow! :stir:

One week of rehearsals for a 20 minutes performance? That seems strange. The 12 minutes Super Bowl had months of rehearsals...

It will be a big surprise tomorrow! :stir:

I don't think it'll be a 20-minute perf to be honest. We're all just getting super-excited, that's all.

I think it'll be a 20-minute slot for MADONNA, which will include the presentation (with all the "300 million records sold" etc.), the introduction and her acceptance speech - which will probably leave 10-12 minutes for the actual perf.

Is she gonna close the show?

Often (usually?) they have had the lifetime achievement award given at the end followed by a lengthy performance from them.

I notice in the ITV EPG description for the Brits telecast, she is last in their abbreviated list of performers (might mean nothing - but it did jump out at me when I saw it like that last night).

The superbowl had to have a stage erected and many more elements than a TV performance :lol:

Exactly.

When I said that "The BRITs will be the Superbowl of 2015" what I meant was that it'll be the equivalent of that in terms of her performing a medley of her biggest hits and not anything else.

I want new songs!!! Please sing GODTOWN and HOLD TIGHT and INSIDE OUT and leave the oldies out! So many great songs on RH that I demand they being performed!!!!

Is she gonna close the show?

Often (usually?) they have had the lifetime achievement award given at the end followed by a lengthy performance from them.

I notice in the ITV EPG description for the Brits telecast, she is last in their abbreviated list of performers (might mean nothing - but it did jump out at me when I saw it like that last night).

All the signs are pointing to that I suppose!

Guest Rachelle of London

I don't think it'll be a 20-minute perf to be honest. We're all just getting super-excited, that's all.

I think it'll be a 20-minute slot for MADONNA, which will include the presentation (with all the "300 million records sold" etc.), the introduction and her acceptance speech - which will probably leave 10-12 minutes for the actual perf.

THIS!!!!

OMG I wonder whos presenting it to her....... I want Jonathan Ross, would be a great tie in to the interview

I want new songs!!! Please sing GODTOWN and HOLD TIGHT and INSIDE OUT and leave the oldies out! So many great songs on RH that I demand they being performed!!!!

Completely disagree with you.

She'll do "Ghosttown" and "Living for Love" on Jonathan Ross.

We NEED the oldies but goodies on the BRITs. This is her first TV performance in the UK in years and her brand needs some serious re-building in this country (which tellingly reflects why they held off on LFL for so long and why we have a lot of UK promo lined up this time.) That and the fact (rumour?) that she's getting a Lifetime Achievement Award means that she MUST perform hits because that's what the award is for.

BTW I am gonna be working hard to get anything and everything I find about Madonna at the Brits on UK TV tomorrow online - so keep an eye on my Madonna-TV facebook page for whatever I can find as quickly as I can upload it. :-)

www.facebook.com/MadonnaTV

Guest bluejean

Completely disagree with you.

She'll do "Ghosttown" and "Living for Love" on Jonathan Ross.

We NEED the oldies but goodies on the BRITs. This is her first TV performance in the UK in years and her brand needs some serious re-building in this country (which tellingly reflects why they held off on LFL for so long and why we have a lot of UK promo lined up this time.) That and the fact (rumour?) that she's getting a Lifetime Achievement Award means that she MUST perform hits because that's what the award is for.

I agree. It will help promote Living For Love and the upcoming tour! Work it girl!

Agree. And it will do wonders for imminent concert ticket sales.