MADONNA at the BRITS 25 Feb: QUEEN to receive Lifetime Achievement Award?

OMG I won tickets to the Brits and I also got tickets to the Jonathan Ross show. Two days in a row with the Queen. I feel like the luckiest man in the world. This is all too much!!!

I HATE YOU ! LOL Have a Great Time !!!!

2am and we just got back from rehearsal 4 the

@BRITAwards It's days like these that remind me why there will never be another @Madonna

2:06am - 24 Feb 15

https://mobile.twitter.com/RickeyPageot/status/570042137007370240

Good. If they're rehearsing that much then perhaps they've changed some of the choreography and made it better. I don't wanna see the same mess from the grammys again.

Why is this thread tagged 'Bitterness' 'Desperation'? :huh:

I'd started a thread in General Madonna about Morrissey's bitter comments in regards to her presence at The Brits without having realised it had already been posted in this thread shortly before. Whoever added my post to this thread and eliminated my Morrissey thread from General Madonna must have forgotten to remove the tags I had included for THAT thread :laugh:

Mess?! bitch stfu!

Did I miss something? No need to call any member on here a BITCH

Especially long established ones

What if she didn't like the choreo? Does that warrant a BITCH remark?

Did she call either YOU or the choreo a BITCH?

Guest bluejean

Good. If they're rehearsing that much then perhaps they've changed some of the choreography and made it better. I don't wanna see the same mess from the grammys again.

Can we please flush this nothing?

Hey what's happening here lately? "mess" is a bit too much, because there were some magic moments in the grammys performance, but the dancing in the begining wasn't her best... I still blame these horrible high heels by the way. My point is everybody is entitle to express themself here. For the Brit's I'm having a Madonna watch party with some friends!! She will slay, I know it, the grammys was just a rehearsal!!!!

Guest Rachelle of London

Come on, stop with the nastiness. We can disagree without being mean can't we.

No they cant. They learn their insults from ATRL and Little Monsters.com

This forum is being overrun with ATRL nonsense.

Yes I agree, if you mean that we have been flooded for the past 3 months by a bunch of "newbies" (trolls from other forums and aliases too perhaps?) who love to condescend on other posters and spend their day spamming several threads and sections of this board and posting anything and its contrary in regards to new Madonna music, the demos, the promotion and what not. Personally I loved the LFL Grammys number. It's not a GGW type of "tight", full fast-paced choreo but it has its merits and it goes with the lyricism of the song, however I don't think that the term BITCH hurled at a poster and MESS referring to something Madonna might have done are comparable. There's no excuse for calling anyone a BITCH on here because they didn't like something Madonna did. That's all

Guest Rachelle of London

Yes I agree, if you mean that we have been flooded for the past 3 months by a bunch of "newbies" (trolls from other forums and aliases too perhaps?) who love to condescend on other posters and spend their day spamming several threads and sections of this board and posting anything and its contrary in regards to new Madonna music, the demos, the promotion and what not. Personally I loved the LFL number. It's not a GGW type of "tight" fast-paced choreo but it has its merits, however I don't think the BITCH to a poster and MESS referring to something Madonna might have done are comparable. There's no excuse for calling anyone a BITCH on here because they didn't like something Madonna did. That's all

:clap:

or to fit in should I say SLAAAAAY

:megamanson: god forbid I ever have anything negative to say(which happens once in a blue moon) and I get attacked like this. bluejean I actually thought you're a cool guy, I can't believe you're saying stupid shit like that.

I didn't like the choreography because she didn't dance much, and her dancers looked awkward and like they didn't know what they were doing, it's my opinion. No need to be fucking nasty about it if you disagree.

MODERATOR'S NOTE:

I am going to close this thread if you lot don't GROW UP.

Goddess wasn't a huge fan of the Grammys performance. Big deal. It's her opinion and she's entitled to it. Leave her be. Feel free to disagree with her but don't you dare take it to a personal level because it will not be tolerated.

Guest Rachelle of London

Where does the rumour of the 10min performance come from? Fansites or some sort of news outlet?

Well its all speculation but theyve extended the show from 2 hous to 2 hours and 20 mins. I doubt M is just performing LFL like the Grammys because they've hired more dancers and female dancers too so the performance will be drastically different from The Grammys. Theres just a lot of speculation in the air at the moment. Its all very exciting over here.