MADONNA at the BRITS 25 Feb: QUEEN to receive Lifetime Achievement Award?

what time is that in eastern standard time for us Torontonians/NYers/Bostonians.

Was gonna ask that. Also where can we stream the performance from?

I'm sure her performance will be similar to the one at the grammys.But I hope the camera is closer when she's dancing!

Yeah! It was annoying that the camera pulled back during the dancing part during the Grammy's. I'm sure The Brits will have better camera angles. Can't wait! :)

I'm sure her performance will be similar to the one at the grammys.But I hope the camera is closer when she's dancing!

Similar in what way? I loved the Grammys performance but I hope she switches it up at least a bit, just to keep it interesting. I agree about the dancing though, I hope she shows everyone yet again why she can still outdance 90% of these pop stars

Similar in what way? I loved the Grammys performance but I hope she switches it up at least a bit, just to keep it interesting. I agree about the dancing though, I hope she shows everyone yet again why she can still outdance 90% of these pop stars

similar,as in Hung up's peformances were similar in the EMAs,the grammys,and the tour.anyways,I want the camera to show me how she dances,who cares about the back up singers!

OMG I won tickets to the Brits and I also got tickets to the Jonathan Ross show. Two days in a row with the Queen. I feel like the luckiest man in the world. This is all too much!!!

That's fantastic! Congratulations!! :D