MADONNA at the BRITS 25 Feb: QUEEN to receive Lifetime Achievement Award?

I just had the shittiest dream and woke up almost crying. I dreamt she was at the brits performing when she suddenly completely forgot all the lyrics. People started booing and she panicked and got off stage. Then she came back and had to start all over again. but only if people didn't watch her cause she was too nervous? it was a mess :rotfl:

I'm sorry if it was discussed but, is Nikki Richards again with her as backup singer? The Nikki that used to be with her always? I saw a tweet from her and I was confused.

The original Niki is Niki Harris (the one from Truth or Dare). Nikki Richards is the more recent backup singer.

MADONNA ON THE VOICE UK?

'It's got to be a huge spectacle or it won’t happen': Madonna is 'set to perform on The Voice' but BBC bosses 'fear they will not be able to meet her extravagant demands'

By NOLA OJOMU FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 09:59 GMT, 21 February 2015 | UPDATED: 14:09 GMT, 21 February 2015

She is set to perform on BBC’s talent show, The Voice, but Madonna is living up to the diva reputation with a list of demands.

The music icon will reportedly take to the stage on the BBC1 show but only if bosses can fit a 24ft by 24ft bullring into the studio for the performance.

According to The Mirror, Madonna’s large stage is for herself, 10 dancers and 12 gospel singers to perform some of her new music.

Coming soon: Madonna will reportedly take to the stage on the BBC1 show, The Voice, but only if bosses can fit a 24ft by 24ft bullring into the studio for the performance

A source told the paper: 'Getting Madonna on The Voice would be major coup.

'She’s not going to do anything by halves so if the Beeb want her they’ll have to accommodate her – and her bullring – whether it’s in the usual studio or they find something temporary.'

They added: ‘It’s got to be a huge spectacle or it won’t happen’.

If the 56-year-old does take the stage on the singing competition, it would be sure to annoy Simon Cowell after he reportedly attempted to get the superstar to perform at last year’s X Factor final.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2962734/Madonna-set-perform-Voice-BBC-bosses-fear-not-able-meet-extravagant-demands.html#ixzz3SSsqy1pk

Does anyone know why the UK ITunes release date for the LFL single is now the 26th Feb - the day after the Brits?! I get that they're hoping that the performance on the Wed night will encourage people to buy the song but I'm worried she's gonna miss out on a UK Number One single due to only 3 days worth of sales! It makes no sense after holding back the UK release until now!

Does anyone know why the UK ITunes release date for the LFL single is now the 26th Feb - the day after the Brits?! I get that they're hoping that the performance on the Wed night will encourage people to buy the song but I'm worried she's gonna miss out on a UK Number One single due to only 3 days worth of sales! It makes no sense after holding back the UK release until now!

This has already been discussed yesterday ,look the previous posts and you'll have your answer