MADONNA at the BRITS 25 Feb: QUEEN to receive Lifetime Achievement Award?

Video creators of living for love posted on their Instagram that their adventure just started on a picture with a red curtain in the background like in the video. I can't post it now because I'm on my phone

Guest bluejean

Please God no. No reliving anything.

I really want to see a full on Holy Water/Vogue mash up. And Into The Groove would be a good one to bring back in its original form.

the question is do we want the same intro from the Grammy's fro Living For Love or do we want something new?

I would love the performance to begin with the line Express yourself don't repress yourself from

human nature being whispered and then Madonna reliving the blond ambition tour entrance and doing Express Yourself before mixing it into Living For Love

:dramatic: I would self-combust.

Where is she? Where is she?...Is she in the UK yet? :drool::drool:

madonna doesn´t relive anything, she takes a performance and takes it a step further, but never repeats herself as others do...

that said, I think Human nature and Don´t tell me should be there, just for the message (plus a snipped of sorry).If she really is going to performe a medley (??????), let´s do things differently!

She actually is the most successful artist here in the UK. More number one albums than Elvis, the Beatles etc. She hasn't had a chance to celebrate that since it's been awarded to her so if the Brits want to help her do that! Then :tigger:

People forget this fact and are often surprised when the statistics are quoted. Only Elvis and the Beatles rival her with regards to chart success in the UK.

Guest Rachelle of London

People forget this fact and are often surprised when the statistics are quoted. Only Elvis and the Beatles rival her with regards to chart success in the UK.

Exactly. Not even MJ. She literally is the Queen of the UK charts

That is incredible if you think about it. To anyone complaining about why Madonna is performing at the Brits - take THAT.

Eh, not here for old songs.

If she's doing a medley or have 2-3 separate performances, then I'd rather see her perform new songs.

an intro with a video montage while Veni Vidi Vici is playing and then bam! : Living for Love / Ghosttown / Devil Pray

I know... I'm asking too much! :superman:

Edited by Messiah

Im hoping for a medley of LFL n JoA... that would be awesome n finally gt....

Yes... asking too much!

There have been at least three instances over the past few days where someone says "She's singing GT" and I'm all :o.

I have got to stop reading "GT" as "Get Together". :lol:

There have been at least three instances over the past few days where someone says "She's singing GT" and I'm all :o.

I have got to stop reading "GT" as "Get Together". :lol:

Hahaha I totally just did that too and got irrationally excited. Whoops.