MADONNA at the BRITS 25 Feb: QUEEN to receive Lifetime Achievement Award?

Guest whatatramp

I can't imagine her doing a medley, a video montage would do better if she is getting a lifetime achievement award

but who knows, i'm so excited either way

Lifetime achievement!?!? Over my dead body. Those are for losers.

You guys need to calm down; she has a new album coming out, not preparing for the death.

I don't see a lifetime achievement as preparation for death. Madonna is the most successful female artist in the history of the British Charts. Albums and singles. If an award was given to commemorate that achievement I think she would and should accept it.

She seems far more comfortable embracing her legacy and past achievements now than she has ever been in the past. I think the Rebel Heart album and campaign will see her embrace the past, present and future.

She should do Deeper and Deeper or course

I can't keep on falling in love...falling in love....falling in love.....living for love ...living for love

*spaz out*

Guest Rachelle of London

Lifetime achievement!?!? Over my dead body. Those are for losers.

You guys need to calm down; she has a new album coming out, not preparing for the death.

Are you sane?

Guest Rachelle of London

I don't see a lifetime achievement as preparation for death. Madonna is the most successful female artist in the history of the British Charts. Albums and singles. If an award was given to commemorate that achievement I think she would and should accept it.

She seems far more comfortable embracing her legacy and past achievements now than she has ever been in the past. I think the Rebel Heart album and campaign will see her embrace the past, present and future.

No one sees it as a preparation for death that has got to be the most stupid comment ever!

And I agree with everything you said.

For those that are so against seeing madonnas career celebrated did Madonna die when she was inducted into the UK and USA hall of fame? Was she a loser for attending both ceremonies? Exactly.

No one sees it as a preparation for death that has got to be the most stupid comment ever!

And I agree with everything you said.

For those that are so against seeing madonnas career celebrated did Madonna die when she was inducted into the UK and USA hall of fame? Was she a loser for attending both ceremonies? Exactly.

I agree. If anyone should be celebrating their career, it's her. Oh my god I'm so excited now

Guest Rachelle of London

She actually is the most successful artist here in the UK. More number one albums than Elvis, the Beatles etc. She hasn't had a chance to celebrate that since it's been awarded to her so if the Brits want to help her do that! Then :tigger:

Cant wait, I wouldnt even like to guess and get too excited. Im guessing just the single but IF she gets the last award they do get about 15 mins.

VVV

Open your heart

LFL

I think we wouldve heard about the award by now.

God, I saw an advert on telly here for the BRITS being televised. I don't think Australian free-to-air has even shown the BRITS, right? Must be the Madonna factor! LOL

They are also living streaming it on the web, which I think is new