MADONNA at the BRITS 25 Feb: QUEEN to receive Lifetime Achievement Award?

Remember when Smellton and Mypartnerdavidfurnish spent the better half of 2012 slinging vicious insults at Marge only to grovel back to her and say sorry when they realized they only made themselves look horrible in the end :lol:

That Smellton gif at the Golden Globes puts the biggest smile on my face to this DAY

Guest Rachelle of London

The Sun had a lovely pic of Madge saying how she's still got it. Such nice words are so rare these days.

Evening standard and the metro too!

Morrissey knows so much about "British lives" that he once wrote a thinly pro-National Front song called "National Front Disco". Yes, that was from that time where he was bottled off stage for flirting with racist imagery when he was supporting Madness.

If that's someone that knows about "British lives," then give me a "foreigner" like Madonna anyway. What a fucking twat he is proving himself to be. I might give away all my Moz records (and I've been a huge fan.)

Forget this Morrissey bloke everyone's talking about Madonna performing at the Brits here. Even my boss is excited. 2 weeks to go and it's in every newspaper today a already

Yeah my sis asked me today when the Brits on, she never before lol Madonna her power!

Remember when Smellton and Mypartnerdavidfurnish spent the better half of 2012 slinging vicious insults at Marge only to grovel back to her and say sorry when they realized they only made themselves look horrible in the end :lol:

That Smellton gif at the Golden Globes puts the biggest smile on my face to this DAY

Moments like these make it all worthwhile in a way. She always wins in the end because she's a classy bitch :sassy:

We can just add Morrissey to the long list of people who use Madonna's name to get some attention for themselves. I've always thought that success is the best revenge. Madonna can turn up in two weeks time at the Brits,give a kick ass performance, steal everybody's thunder and will be on the front page of every newspaper! Morrissey meanwhile will be at home,eating his vegan burger and sitting on his boyfriend's cock like the bitter queen he is!!!!

Guest Rachelle of London

Do you think that we'll get a different performance?

I bet we do. The same format but they will defo tweak the choreography. But then if m is getting a lifetime achievement the performance will probably include another song/s

I was just looking on my FB, then I saw this from OrBITTER:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/11406116/Morrissey-takes-aim-at-the-Brit-Awards-Madonna-and-Taylor-Swift.html

"In 2015, we have MacDonna, who had a quiet 2014 (but who is quite usefully about to release her new album!), yet here she is again promoting her frightening career on the Brit Awards even though her music has not ever said anything at all about British life.”

What is it with all these bitter queens slagging of Madonna? Elton, Morrisey, Boy George, Rufus

Wainwright. What make them so miserable?

They all want to be a woman like Madonna but instead are bitter old men?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/11406116/Morrissey-takes-aim-at-the-Brit-Awards-Madonna-and-Taylor-Swift.html

"In 2015, we have MacDonna, who had a quiet 2014 (but who is quite usefully about to release her new album!), yet here she is again promoting her frightening career on the Brit Awards even though her music has not ever said anything at all about British life.”

Morissey

Yes, but Orbitter posted it and basically said he agrees with this shit, even if he didn't say straight-up. :lol:

well at least the world is safe... there will be no more regurgitation of Orbit-Madonna team up...

i think he is still bitter that MADONNA didn't care to promote MDNA much traditionally...

Who is this Mossirey though? Yet another woman bitter about M's success? What does she do, is she a columnist? Actor?

I swear so many people dissing M lately again, but just like with that Bebe Blue woman or whatever she's called, nobody actually knows them!

Who is this Mossirey though? Yet another woman bitter about M's success? What does she do, is she a columnist? Actor?

I swear so many people dissing M lately again, but just like with that Bebe Blue woman or whatever she's called, nobody actually knows them!

Nonoka, Morrissey is a male singer. He used to be the lead singer of "The Smiths" and after they split up, become a solo artist. He was famous in the 80's and 90's.

Music makes the people come together.

Music mix the bourgeoisie and the rebel.

Music is universal .Why should it just be about specific way of life or more importantly a specific way of life in a specific country ?

"In 2015, we have MacDonna, who had a quiet 2014 (but who is quite usefully about to release her new album!), yet here she is again promoting her frightening career on the Brit Awards even though her music has not ever said anything at all about British life.

:manson:

Maybe next time he can send her some demos with a british message.