MADONNA at the BRITS 25 Feb: QUEEN to receive Lifetime Achievement Award?

Morrisey doesn't have anything nice to say about anybody. He's reminds me Elton - The pair of them are always mouthy about people who've had a more successful career than they have. Bitter twats.

Morrisey doesn't have anything nice to say about anybody. He's reminds me Elton - The pair of them are always mouthy about people who've had a more successful career than they have. Bitter twats.

and both take it up the arse :lmao:

He's always been such a bitter, miserable, sexually frustrated queen. :sour: Years back he made this disgusting comment about her adoption of David

In an attempt to jump off the bandwagon that left the station last year, Morrissey took advantage of an event he was participating at for PETA on July 9th to verbally trash Madonna. His comments were targeted towards recent attempts by Madonna to adopt David Banda from Malawi.

Although Madonna has received a lot of criticism throughout her quest to adopt David, Morrissey’s comments appear to have hit a new low. His declaration that “I wouldn’t be surprised if she made that African boy she adopted into a coat and wore him for 15 minutes, then threw it away,” touched off a heated response from the Madonna camp.

“In an attempt to trash Madonna, he revealed himself,” a rep for the singer fired back in a statement to Us Weekly. “What kind of a person could even call up such imagery and words?”

He's always been such a bitter, miserable, sexually frustrated queen. :sour: Years back he made this disgusting comment about her adoption of David

In an attempt to jump off the bandwagon that left the station last year, Morrissey took advantage of an event he was participating at for PETA on July 9th to verbally trash Madonna. His comments were targeted towards recent attempts by Madonna to adopt David Banda from Malawi.

Although Madonna has received a lot of criticism throughout her quest to adopt David, Morrissey’s comments appear to have hit a new low. His declaration that “I wouldn’t be surprised if she made that African boy she adopted into a coat and wore him for 15 minutes, then threw it away,” touched off a heated response from the Madonna camp.

“In an attempt to trash Madonna, he revealed himself,” a rep for the singer fired back in a statement to Us Weekly. “What kind of a person could even call up such imagery and words?”

what a horrible thing to say about a little boys adoptive mother who lived in a third world orphanage at the time.

this person is a monster.

Cattura_zpsf18819db.jpg

Morrissey's hate-list includes meat, a reunion of the Smiths, Harvest Records and hecklers. Now he's added the Brit Awards to his file.

The veteran British singer and songwriter has unleashed a mighty-rant at the annual Brit Awards, and dished some venom for the BBC, the Mercury Prize, Cheryl Cole, this year's show hosts Ant & Dec and reality TV in general. He's also managed to give a solid kicking to Madonna and her "frightening career."

Morrissey's essay comes in at 1,300 words, but it's well worth a read. Here's a sample: "At its most honest, the Brit Awards are unfairly given to singers who, it is hoped, might be encouraged enough by the award to actually write a good song. Just as the Mercury Prize lands like a voodoo doll in the hands of the unlucky recipient (who is usually to be found selling mattresses ten months later), a Brit Award generally goes to a lot of shriveled young souls who have not earned it, yet none are likely to ask "are you sure I deserve it?"

And on Madonna, or MacDonna as he calls her (remember, he hates meat), Moz notes she "had had a quiet 2014 (but who is quite usefully about to release her new album!), yet here she is again promoting her frightening career on the Brit Awards even though her music has not ever said anything at all about British life." Madonna will perform at the Feb. 25 Brit Awards for the first time in 20 years. "Just as the Brits launch party highlighted a song that reached no higher than number 62 on the UK chart," he adds, "it really is your own fault if you believe that this Awards show has any connection to anything other than the junk propaganda of the strongest labels gathering to share out awards for their own artists whom they plan to heavily promote in 2015."

And there's this nugget: "In the guise of serving the public, the Brit Awards have hi-jacked modern music in order to kill off the heritage that produced so many interesting people, to such a degree that we could not imagine anyone who has ever truly affected the course of British music to be on stage at the 02 collecting a deserved award. The maximum trimmings divert your attention from the fact that Taylor Swift has nothing to do with Coventry or Wrexham."

Morrissey's beef is addressed under the title "music awards are none of your business." It's a play on the name of his most recent studio album, World Peace is None of Your Business, a recording over which Morrissey waged war with his former U.S. label Harvest.

The former Smiths frontman's diatribe-in-full can be read here on the fansite True to You. Earlier this month, Morrissey used the Website to announce he'd canned a show in Iceland due to "their cannibalistic flesh-eating bloodlust".

I like Morrisseys music but all he's doing is making me like him less and less with his bitter opinions.

1. The fact that he knows she's had a "quiet" 2014 shows just how much of an obsessive FAN he is.

2. She knows more about "British life" than he does. She was married to a Brit and actually lived for a good few years in the UK. He moved to Los Angeles years ago and hasn't lived in the UK for over a decade.

3. The BRITs has an International Artist category so it's not just about "British" artists or "British" lives or "British" music".

4. His obsession with "British life" and his dismissal of Madonna on that basis sounds very BIGOTED but then this is the man that wrote songs called "Asian Rut" and "Bengali in Platforms" and a few years ago lamented that "England" wasn't the same anymore because of all the immigrants.

I REST MY CASE.

1. The fact that he knows she's had a "quiet" 2014 shows just how much of an obsessive FAN he is.

2. She knows more about "British life" than he does. She was married to a Brit and actually lived for a good few years in the UK. He moved to Los Angeles years ago and hasn't lived in the UK for over a decade.

3. The BRITs has an International Artist category so it's not just about "British" artists or "British" lives or "British" music".

4. His obsession with "British life" and his dismissal of Madonna on that basis sounds very BIGOTED but then this is the man that wrote songs called "Asian Rut" and "Bengali in Platforms" and a few years ago lamented that "England" wasn't the same anymore because of all the immigrants.

I REST MY CASE.

He makes him so hard for us fans of his music :/

There's no one he has not slammed especially people he works with not only workED but still works with. He is a bitter man. He should get it up his ass, sexual frustration at its best.

I REST MY CASE.

:rotfl::clap:

He seems to be a full blown PIG

Racist pigs are the worst

And add to that the fact that Madonna has travelled to, part time lived in London, collaborated with British artists and musicians MANY TIMES before she even met Guy. Even before she had a solo record deal pre 1982

No wonder Morrissey is obsessed with "British" lives. I wonder if he will be voting UKIP. Here are the lyrics from his song "Bengali in Platforms":

The Bengali in platforms

He only wants to embrace your culture

And to be your friend forever

Oh, shelve your Western plans

And understand that life is hard enough when you belong here

she would probably say that she's a big fan of his music tbh^ :sassy:

:lol: Yes, most likely.

I have loved so much of Morrissey's music over the years, but imagine having dinner with him. He would probably whine and complain all night and send the meal back a few times.

Guest Rachelle of London

Forget this Morrissey bloke everyone's talking about Madonna performing at the Brits here. Even my boss is excited. 2 weeks to go and it's in every newspaper today a already