MADONNA at the BRITS 25 Feb: QUEEN to receive Lifetime Achievement Award?

Ugh I hope they announce it soon. Itv will advertise the shit out of this. The last minute omg Madonna is turning up is so NTP.

:wow:

Babe the NTP Awards saison is upon us and we all know Mama Madonna is going to be getting them nominations like crazy (in fact she already has 3 nominations with The Leaks (Part 1), The Leaks (Part 2) and the Instagram Scandal!! :wow:

Well, Take Who have been announced as the seventh live act to perform that night...

Are they at capacity yet, or could an eighth act still be announced?

yeah kylie will show up her bum

what would it matter if she is a UK citizen? They have loads of yanks performing.

Or are you referring to being awarded?

For some reason I got the impression she had to be a Brit to do the opening performance. I probably misread

For some reason I got the impression she had to be a Brit to do the opening performance. I probably misread

No it was a question rather than a fact regarding who opens the show. Still want confirmation from M or her people.

Guest Rachelle of London

:wow:

Babe the NTP Awards saison is upon us and we all know Mama Madonna is going to be getting them nominations like crazy (in fact she already has 3 nominations with The Leaks (Part 1), The Leaks (Part 2) and the Instagram Scandal!! :wow:

:lmao:

I don't know why they just not leave release date for 22nd. If she is at the Brits everyone will be talking about her from the get go anyway. Might aswell get those 3 extra days.

So excited

Guest Rachelle of London

I want Chatty Man. Alan just won another National TV award tonight. Woohoo!

M on chatty man would be hilarious

yeah i felt like graham was a bit too shy/nervous. jonathan ross was fab with her though. but i think he hasn't got a show anymore? I'm not a fan of chatty man but feel like he wouldn't be nervous and it would just be a lot of fun. (she gotta be in the right mood for it tho)

I confirmed myself. Then, MTribe stole me the exclusive. She'll be there. Performing Living for love and at least one more song.

is it100% sure that she will perform?

what other song will she sing?

Chatty Man and Ross are too low-rent these days for M.

Giver her a one-hour interview, documentary, performance special with someone new.

i'd love that. and a look behind the scenes of how she's recording & songwriting..

Don't kill me but I'd cream my pants if she did a one hour show just focusing on the new album,similar to the show that Bette Midler did here in the UK before Christmas.

oh what did she do exactly? on what show/channel? if they can do it for bette.. they can for M

Guest Rachelle of London

yeah i felt like graham was a bit too shy/nervous. jonathan ross was fab with her though. but i think he hasn't got a show anymore? I'm not a fan of chatty man but feel like he wouldn't be nervous and it would just be a lot of fun. (she gotta be in the right mood for it tho)

Jonathan Ross still has his show. He's husf signed up for three more years

Guest Rachelle of London

Chatty Man and Ross are too low-rent these days for M.

Giver her a one-hour interview, documentary, performance special with someone new.

It's all about publicity. They get the ratings. She could still be the only guest on their show like she did last time on Ross and Graham Norton and get the whole hour to herself. It's lovely wanting her to be interviewed by someone new but that might not generate into necessarily a great interview and would probably would be low rent.

I say an hour special on either Jonathan Ross his show is on a Saturday night or chatty man (Friday nights) Alan carrs show also repeats every night in that other channel 4 channel (not e4 the new one) so I assume his show gets more exposure. Plus she could perform 3x

It's all about publicity. They get the ratings. She could still be the only guest on their show like she did last time on Ross and Graham Norton and get the whole hour to herself. It's lovely wanting her to be interviewed by someone new but that might not generate into necessarily a great interview and would probably would be low rent.

I say an hour special on either Jonathan Ross his show is on a Saturday night or chatty man (Friday nights) Alan carrs show also repeats every night in that other channel 4 channel (not e4 the new one) so I assume his show gets more exposure. Plus she could perform 3x

I don't agree. These shows just feature reality trash and has-beens these days. Ross's viewership has sunk without trace and she really doesn't need to stoop that low just for publicity.

i'd love that. and a look behind the scenes of how she's recording & songwriting..

:inlove: How great would that be. Focusing on the music and not celebrity fluff and inane questions.

Don't kill me but I'd cream my pants if she did a one hour show just focusing on the new album,similar to the show that Bette Midler did here in the UK before Christmas.

:thumbsup: Yup, would love to hear M address the audience directly..no need for a crap presenter.

Guest Rachelle of London

I don't agree. These shows just feature reality trash and has-beens these days. Ross's viewership has sunk without trace and she really doesn't need to stoop that low just for publicity.

:inlove: How great would that be. Focusing on the music and not celebrity fluff and inane questions.

Who's show would she go on then? What new presenter/presenters would Madonna choose? Rochelle and Marvin Humes? :lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

Like an audience with Madonna kinda show? The thing they do with people like Barry Manilow and Bet Lynch from Corrie?