MADONNA at the BRITS 25 Feb: QUEEN to receive Lifetime Achievement Award?

I wonder if M would open the show or be the 3rd or 4th performer? I think usually British artists open the show.

I think get the zzzzzz performers on before her and then BAM! Madonna! Wakes up the crowd.

Take That now confirmed as the seventh act to perform... only one slot left!

1. Taylor Swift

2. Ed Sheeran

3. Sam Smith

4. Royal Blood

5. Paloma Faith

6. George Ezra

7. Take That

8. ?

Just hurry up and confirm it already! :madonna2:

^ They don't do it every year - the last time was 2012. Although you've got me thinking... Perhaps they're prepared to give her the lifetime achievement award this year, and that's the reason for the delay in announcing her performance (and they're trying to work out all the details).

Yes, I know some aren't a big fan of her getting these type of awards, but I can see both sides. She'll get a longer slot and could perform three or four songs if she was given the lifetime achievement, which would be great exposure for the album.

Why is everybody thinking she would perform BIM? This song is fun, but please there are so many excellent songs to perform before this track :popcorn2:

because she will save Ghosttown for next year...when she'll be performing the song on awards shows before receiving trophies...

Guest Rachelle of London

^ They don't do it every year - the last time was 2012. Although you've got me thinking... Perhaps they're prepared to give her the lifetime achievement award this year, and that's the reason for the delay in announcing her performance (and they're trying to work out all the details).

Yes, I know some aren't a big fan of her getting these type of awards, but I can see both sides. She'll get a longer slot and could perform three or four songs if she was given the lifetime achievement, which would be great exposure for the album.

I think in this phase of her career a lifetime achievement wouldn't do any harm and we would get a longer performance. It's a win win

Take That now confirmed as the seventh act to perform... only one slot left!

Just hurry up and confirm it already! :madonna2:

I don't know Royal Blood or Paloma Faith. Are they good, or is this the all time worst list of performers?

For God's sake Madonna, they NEED you!

If she is then usually the artist perform at the end, I don't want that pleaseee. I'm sure some of the British snobs will say but she's not British to get a special award.

I wouldn't be suprised if Take That get it, Robbie got it in the past.

At this point, the producers would sell their moms to get Madonna on the show, so... they will give her anything she wants :sassy:

Yeh, that line-up is really dire... Madonna will shine like a diamond in the rough of Ed bloody Sheerans.

I hate to say it, but she's basically all the Grammys have going for them as well, from what I have seen so far.

I hate to say it, but she's basically all the Grammys have going for them as well, from what I have seen so far.

Indeed...a sorry state of affairs, but the Queen will just look even better! :queenbitch:

I mean, 3/5 of Take That and granny-face irrelevance Paloma Faith? :newspaper:

I want a shot of FKA twigs watching Madonna perform on the night. Two queens.

Yes, that would be fabulous. Paloma always come across well when interviewed but she really does FOGHORN her way through every live performance. Could you imagine her singing Annie's bits on Living For Love? :scared::lmao:

I think in this phase of her career a lifetime achievement wouldn't do any harm and we would get a longer performance. It's a win win

Yes agree, Madonna is one person who deserves a lifetime achievement award. They should be saved for superstars. I think this would be brilliant to receive this in Britain too where she has always been a superstar. Win/Win situation in every way. We would get to see her perform, have clips on her career and hear her speak. Plus, in performing her new music, it will be exposing and publicising it for everyone.

Guest Rachelle of London

Madonna is a British citizen so they can't say she's not British. Kylie always is whoring herself at the Brits