MADONNA at the BRITS 25 Feb: QUEEN to receive Lifetime Achievement Award?

the Brits is an event that is only important on their Island nation.

It's not even important there. However, I won't complain about a new live performance, no matter where it is.

Your assertion about UK vs Germany/Japan is way off the mark. Once an act is over in the UK, they might as well be over as a global act. Same goes for a new act starting out. It's the second most important market bar none.

Guest gang bang

Bur Brit Awards are famous here in Latin America-TNT transmited that award every single year ...its an important award , while nobody knows what are Bambi Awards ,

just saying

Uk is still the second most important market , as well really its more impotant to get a n1 in Uk , than in Germany

Bur Brit Awards are famous here in Latin America-TNT transmited that award every single year ...its an important award , while nobody knows what are Bambi Awards ,

just saying

The Brits were always a bit of a joke, the epitome of that being the infamous Sam Fox/Mick Fleetwood hosted year, when everything that could go wrong...did. They had a brief renaissance in the late 90s early 00s (Cool Britannia and all that crap) but it's back to being a bit shit again. It's lucky to get 4m viewers. However, there's really nothing else for Madge to perform on at this time of year (don't anyone say The Voice :manson: please) so it's all good. Lookin forward to it - if true.

What is the other big British music awards show, if it's even still around? Ivor Novello?

That's a songwriter/composer award ceremony. Very much an industry type thing. I don't think it's even televised.

That's a songwriter/composer award ceremony. Very much an industry type thing. I don't think it's even televised.

Oh yeah that's right, thank you! I don't know why I thought there was one other big TV one.

the infamous Sam Fox/Mick Fleetwood hosted year, when everything that could go wrong...did.

I've only heard about this recently. Is there a place online to see the full show? YouTube only has clips of people receiving awards.

That doesn't mean anything.

Here in Europe the tv also transmits Latin American

telemovelas. That doesnt mean that Latin America

is important per se.

I was refering to actual music sales,

and as a matter of fact the UK is no. 4 market. After the US (1), Japan (2) and... sorry but yes: Germany (3).

But my actual point in my original post was that

the real important issue for Madonna

is where she has the biggest audiances at her tours. And the Uk has become a small market for her.

My point was she should do promotion in countries

where she later will have large crowds at her shows. As concert revenue will be much higher

than the album sales.

Oh btw... considering even you in Latin America know such a lame non-event

like the Bambi awards it can't be that unknown after all.

just saying

Uk is still the second most important market , as well really its more impotant to get a n1 in Uk , than in Germany

Actually, Madonna will always have bigger crowd on her concerts in the UK and having successful album in the UK is much more important than having successful album in Germany or Japan. United Kingdom is the cradle of pop music.

Check out The MDNA Tour numbers:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_MDNA_Tour#Shows

Actually, Madonna will always have bigger crowd on her concerts in the UK and having successful album in the UK is much more important than having successful album in Germany or Japan. United Kingdom is the cradle of pop music.

Check out The MDNA Tour numbers:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_MDNA_Tour#Shows

Then please also check the Sticky and Sweet numbers while you're at it. More audiences/revenues in Germany than uk.

Plus adding Switzerland and Austria, where many

Germans from South Germany attend concerts,

because those 2 countries are closer.

As a matter of fact, Even France and Italy

are more important than the Uk if we look at it this way.

And please explain why a succesful album in the Uk is more important than other places.

Anglosaxon delusions of grandeur much?

Edited by RebelHeart75

Then please also check the Sticky and Sweet numbers while you're at it. More audiences/revenues in Germany than uk.

As a matter of fact, Even France and Italy

are more important than the Uk if we look at it this way.

And please explain why a succesful album in the Uk is more important than other places.

Anglosaxon delusions of grandeur much?

Media coverage and its the second most influential market ,its the US and UK thar export most of the music to the world. Also album sales are not relevant for most of the industry nowadays

Media coverage from what media? US and UK

that focus on the US and UK.

Of course the US and UK export most of the

music! The big record companies are all based there.

That doesnt make the Uk more important than Germany or Japan or other countres.

Edited by RebelHeart75

Guest gang bang

That doesn't mean anything.

Here in Europe the tv also transmits Latin American

telemovelas. That doesnt mean that Latin America

is important per se.

I was refering to actual music sales,

and as a matter of fact the UK is no. 4 market. After the US (1), Japan (2) and... sorry but yes: Germany (3).

But my actual point in my original post was that

the real important issue for Madonna

is where she has the biggest audiances at her tours. And the Uk has become a small market for her.

My point was she should do promotion in countries

where she later will have large crowds at her shows. As concert revenue will be much higher

than the album sales.

Oh btw... considering even you in Latin America know such a lame non-event

like the Bambi awards it can't be that unknown after all.

OMg , you hate or what ...Uk ....if TNT transmits Brit awards , is because they are important ,TNT CAN T WASTE , its precious TV airplay on an unimportant award, and public in general know Brit Awards...and yes maybe Germany is a bigger market than Uk , but UK is still the second most important market in Music industry ...

and Honey Mexican soup operas ARE SO IMPORTANT TO HOUSEWIFES.......

QUEEN VERONICA AGAIN

Media coverage from what media? US and UK

that focus on the US and UK.

Of course the US and UK export most of the

music! The big record companies are all based there.

That doesnt make the Uk more important than Germany or Japan or other countres.

Yes. It does.

she should perform at all the upcoming awards ceremony... that includes the VMAs (in august), EMAs (Nov), AMAs (Nov)... Billboard awards (May) till next year's Grammys & Brit Awards (Feb)..

I'm from Latin America (El Salvador to be more specific, if you don't know where it is, look it up) and I'm sure British market is more important than German in our region, why? because there are a loooot of famous artist from UK plus English is the second most spoken langauge after Spanish, so people actually watch those shows, of course the EMA's are more popular than the Brits.

she should perform at all the upcoming awards ceremony... that includes the VMAs (in august), EMAs (Nov), AMAs (Nov)... Billboard awards (May) till next year's Grammys & Brit Awards (Feb)..

+1

fron your mouth to madonna's ears

i really hope this happens